Trading probability - page 7

joo писал(а) >>
By the way, if there is such a thing as "insider information", why is the definition of SB still applied to the market?

SB is one point of view regarding price behaviour. I'm sure it is valid to some extent.
p.s. If there is no insider information (i.e. all participants are perfectly aware and process the information instantly) - we get an efficient market (price behaviour is described by SB in question).

SProgrammer >>:

НЕТ!!! Нет :)

Man, I can't understand what you're arguing with
P(SL)=TP/(SL+TP), P(TP)=SL/(SL+TP) - everything is correct and obvious
the market is not random is also true and obvious.
but this is a thread about random
or you can't do it without your permission
you may get banned again for forum terrorism

getch писал(а) >>

Probably discoveries too.
Your statement that P(TP) / P(SL) ~ SL / TP does not seem to contradict the following: P(SL)=TP/(SL+TP), P(TP)=SL/(SL+TP)

We are talking about the fact that the price TakeProfit and there is such a concept in trading TakeProfit - this is an insistence on the opening price in points - marked by TP and with the stop the same thing. And it does not matter what order - TP +20, for BUY or TP - 20 for SELL, they say - TP = 20, it is unambiguous (because TP is profit) :))) for each order - whether for BUY or for SELL ... :) That's why it is TP and SL :) That is always relative to the opening price and always in pips :)

I can't believe it either - where do people get the weed here from which, if a theorist is applied, something has become accidental ... :) theorver is the same as arithmetic, you can add oranges and you can add money. Theorver doesn't say that it moves randomly ... :) Where did that thought come from. :))

OK - I'll sort of step back - for a couple of days. :) These forums take so much time. :) Bye.

SProgrammer >>:

Да тут разговор то идет о том что цена TakeProfit и есть такое понятие в трейдинге TakeProfit - это настояние от цены открытия в пунктах - обозначается TP и со стопом тоже самое. И не важно для какого ордера - TP +20, для BUY или TP - 20 для SELL, говорят - TP = 20, это однозначно ( так как TP это прибыль ) :)) для каждого ордера - хоть для BUY хоть для SELL... :) Поэтому это и есть TP и SL :) То есть всегда относительно цены открытия и ОБЫЧНО всегда в пунктах - :)

I also assumed that it wasn't TakeProfit and StopLoss, but simply a variety of pullbacks from the price, no matter which direction.

lea >>:

СБ - одна из точек зрения на поведение цены. Уверен, что в какой-то степени она справедлива.
p.s. Если инсайдерская информация отсутствует (т.е. все участники прекрасно осведомлены и мгновенно обрабатывают информацию) - получаем эффективный рынок (поведение цены описывается СБ, о котором идет речь).

That is perfectly understandable.

My point is that someone who has insider information would have no use for that same information if the market==SBS. But it is not. The insider is real, and is going to jail for it, which means the market!=SB. In my opinion, it is not correct to calculate the probability of the outcome by changing the values of SL and TP entering at random. Firstly, market!=SB, and secondly, from what considerations can we hope that a series of losing trades on SL will not end before the deposit is zeroed?

getch писал(а) >>

I also assumed that it was not TakeProfit and StopLoss, but simply a variety of pullbacks from the price, no matter what direction.

TP and SL is NOT a price but a distance in pips. :)

And if they want to say "price" they say "TP price" ....

SProgrammer >>:

Блин я тоже вехать не могу - откуда тут народ берет траву от которой если применяется теорвер - так что-то стало случайным ... :) теорвер - это тоже что и арифметика, можно апельсины складывать а можно - деньги. Теорвер не говорит что двигается случайно ... :) Откуда тут взялась эта мысль. :))

Who cares where it came from. I felt like it
you get banned, you're a QProgrammer.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Who cares where it comes from. I felt like it
You get banned, you're a QProgrammer.

I do not give a fuck if you get banned, I do not care - is it worse for me? Not for me. :)

Reason: