Help me find a profitable advisor - page 4

Татьяна Севостьянова:
I am not disputing the fact that he is famous, but I have never seen anyone whom this Expert Advisor helped.

If you find an EA that helps you - will you tell everyone about it, post the EA itself with the settings and tell them how to use it correctly and when to use it so that not only you, but everyone else will make a profit?

If you look at various posts on third-party forums, you'd think that all EAs fail.
But those traders who don't lose are sitting quietly ... No noise from them, no posts...

----------------

Why does it make sense to dig in Codabase?
Because everything is stored there, good and bad, without sorting into "good and bad". Everything in the public domain.
And it makes sense to spend a few months on CodaBase, for example.

And you can look at Market, because many coders who code for Market are here, on the forum, and this (publicity and accessibility of the Market seller) is already a certain indicator that the Market seller is serious about his commercial products.

Те трейдеры, которые не сливают - сидят тихо ... от них шума нет, постов нет ...

----------------

Hard to disagree with you here )

Татьяна Севостьянова:
Hello, can you help me find a profitable Expert Advisor, preferably free, I am a novice algotrader and all the Expert Advisors that I have seen, all pour. I am a beginner algotrader, all the EAs I have come across all leaky.)
The only thing I can say is that they need a decent deposit and the right set up. In my case, on one account there are three of them on different pairs and on the first knee they collectively use less than 0.5% of the deposit.

• Simply find an EA in CodaBase that you think might be profitable and that you like,
  • backtest it to see how it works,
  • then attach it to a chart and trade it on a demo day or some time,
  • then you analyze the losing trades,
  • then you get ideas how to improve it,
  • then open a forum thread with a request to write real ideas for its improvement (an EA from KodoBase may be discussed here, from Market and other resources - not),
  • all ideas are collected together, analyzed,
  • and go to Freelance, and there your Expert Advisor will be modified, and it will be your EA only (and no one else will have it).

Татьяна Севостьянова:
I tried a lot of Expert Advisors from Market and Market (free ones) but they all fail... Even if I get something working, it usually causes joy for tester... In testerester shows beautiful picture but I put it for trading, it's a shock... So I asked who can help and knows a non-wasting EA... I would be very grateful for help.)
I have an idea of a free EA. I mean the Expert Advisor you are looking for.

Sergey Golubev:

• Simply find an EA in CodaBase that you think might be profitable and that you like,
  • backtest it to see how it works,
  • then attach it to a chart and trade it on a demo day or some time,
  • then you analyze the losing trades,
  • then you get ideas how to improve it,
  • then open a forum thread with a request to write real ideas for its improvement (an EA from KodoBase may be discussed here, from Market and other resources - not),
  • all ideas are collected together, analyzed,
  • and go to Freelance, and there your Expert Advisor will be modified, and it will be your EA only (and no one else will have it).

Exactly, except for the coder and the customer, no one, but how serious is the coder - this is a question, because the EA may quickly become public).

Ramiz Mavludov:
Are you talking about paid or free? I mean the Expert Advisor you want to find.
I understand the question about the paid ones - there are good EAs, but they are as expensive as Boeing.) I asked for free ones, EAs that do not lose money. I had a good idea to find a good one and finish it. I received a couple of EAs by mail.)

Here is an EA -Angry Bird (Scalping) - expert for MetaTrader 4

I have traded it for a day, its settings for USDCHF M1 and EURUSD M1 (two Expert Advisors for these pairs with default settings) can be found in attachment.
Trading (not backtest) on demo for one day - in attachment.

Do we need to improve it? Yes, we do. It has to be something better.

Files:

Sergey Golubev:

Here is an EA -Angry Bird (Scalping) - expert for MetaTrader 4

I have traded it for a day, its settings for USDCHF M1 and EURUSD M1 (two Expert Advisors for these pairs with default settings) can be found in the attachment.
Trading (not backtest) on demo for one day - in attachment.

Do we need to improve it? Yes, we do. It has to be something better.

And this one has already been improved (in one of 129 comments to his CodeBase post), improved in attachment, settings for EURUSD M1, USDCAD M1 and EURUSD M5 - in attachment.
But, they say EURCHF M1 timeframe is more reliable for him.

Here is anExpert Advisor -Jupiter M for MetaTrader 4

And this is what I traded (not the backtest) on the demo for one day (report is in the attachment):

Reason: