help for a simple ea

this is my stategy i set the high and low of a certain candle as as support and resistance if its broken i buy  and close all trades at london close

i want an ea that will get the high and low of a certain candle at a certain time and use as support and resistance and trigger a trade when its broken plus additional pips 

example if support is broken plus 5 to 10 pips then i short trade then close it at london close or close it if it goes the opposite and and broke resistance....since it broke resitance it will open a buy trade and close it at london close or if it goes the opposite again

i want it to buy at a certaintime and close at a certain time because my broker time is different

You can use this threads:

or use Freelance.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to start with MQL5

Vladimir Karputov, 2018.12.24 20:34

This thread discusses MQL5 code examples. There will be examples of how to get data from indicators, how to program advisors ... in general, any questions from beginner to the MQL5 language.

If you are just starting to get acquainted with the MetaTrader 5 terminal, then I can recommend the following threads:

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
I need to set up when trades are allowed to be initiated. Day and time. It is already setup for time, but sometimes it allows the start of trade after the time specified Hello everyone, Here is my request: I want to create an algorithm that return to me a probability that the kumo will stay up or down for a certain period of time (number of...
Reason: