EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 28

One will say up, the other will say down, without saying anything about the time factors. Because up is seen by the first on the 1H, and down by the second on the days. And both are kind of right, although they say different things.

yuripk:
One will say up, the other will say down, without saying anything about time factors. Because up is seen by the first one on 1H, and down by the second one on the days. And both seem to be right, although they say different things.

Yes, I agree - we should just draw and that's it...

for a day it looks that way...would like to see one of the options on the decline.... myself continue to look down, considering shorts on the upside...(all imho of course)...

Wolfe fans...

there should still be a peak up - there should be a shorton....won't be - out of the market...

colleagues - please draw the anticipated price move ...for clarity.... channel...and how will the price go?

Vizard:

Colleagues - draw expected price movement please ...for clarity.... channel by channel ...and how will the price go?

Maybe you should also be given a key to the flat where the money is deposited. ("12 Chairs"-1971-I, Ostap)

Pound)

Vizard:

there should still be a peak up - there should be a shorton....won't be - out of the market...

colleagues - please draw the anticipated price move ...for clarity.... channel...and how will the price go?

something like this ...

Defeat325:

somehow...

Thank you... that's much clearer...

Lesta:

Maybe you should also be given a key to the flat where the money is deposited. ("12 Chairs"-1971-I, Ostap)

Pound)

if the short was made today - clearly shorted...you can sense the dynamics of the pair...respect...

Funtz, same thing...b...i...))))))...no matter how you predict...you'll still get a moose))) (Vizard.24.06.2010))))))))))))))) (just kidding of course))))))))

Vizard:

if the short was made today - clearly shorted...you can sense the dynamics of the pair...respect...

Funt, the same...b...ya))))))...no matter how you predict...you'll still get a moose))) (Vizard.24.06.2010))))))))))))))) (just kidding of course))))))))

Not just today but just 2 hours ago, you could say literally now))))

No moose - it's already b\u worth it.

the moose is a joke of course)))))) great entry...love it....

Reason: