How is the ranking constructed in Signals? - page 4

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

On page 80 is your cue.

Far up in the rankings, apparently, there can be a big binge. I had one of my signals go back and forth on 600 positions last week.

Thank you!)

Leonid Danilov:
Thank you!)
here's the script itself to open the page where the signal is: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/66108/page2#comment_2003839
На какой странице в Сигналах мой сигнал?
На какой странице в Сигналах мой сигнал?
  • www.mql5.com
Формат подачи заявки: в сообщение ТОЛЬКО ссылка на сигнал в текстовом формате (после вставки ссылки нужно в редакторе сообщения выбрать команду "Убрать стили".

Renat Fatkhullin:

Opened a new signal according to your recommendations low risk 2% in profit but in 5018th place in the ranking. How is it possible ?

Total trades: 4
Profitable trades:3 (75.00%)
Losing trades:1 (25.00%)
Best trade:144.43 USC
Worst trade:-2.80 USC
Total profit:235.82 USC(4,814 pips)
Total loss:-2.80 USC(28 pips)
Max. winning streak:3 (235.82 USC)
Max. series profit:235.82 USC(3)
Sharpe Ratio: 1.07
Trading activity:99.81%
Max. deposit load:0.96%
Recovery Factor:83.22
Long trades:1 (25.00%)
Short trades:3 (75.00%)
Profit Factor:84.22
Margin Factor:58.26 USC
Average profit:78.61 USC
Average loss:-2.80 USC
Max. losing streak:1 (-2.80 USC)
Max. losing streak:-2.80 USC(1)
Gain per month:

2.33%

Yerlan Imangeldinov:

Opened a new signal on your advice low risk 2% in profit but in 5018th place in the ranking. How is this possible?

One week signal, four trades))) Have you seen in the top signals of a week, with four trades?

Server Muradasilov:
One week signal, four trades ))) Have you seen signals in the top one week old, with four trades?

I saw it in the top 30 )

3 days old,
36% gain,
12% drawdown

29th place

I have tried to analyse what the rating depends on and have identified one defining pattern: the more trades, the higher the rating. This is probably correct from a forex point of view. More trades means more spread from both you and your potential subscribers. The ratio of profitable to unprofitable trades is generally not important. This "rating" serves to encourage subscribers to choose the most profitable forex signal, that is why the methodology of its determination is concealed. I think it would be reasonable to remove sorting by an unknown rating so that subscribers could choose a signal by objective parameters. No matter what, they vote with rubles and the results of their voting don't really correspond to the set rating. That is my opinion. If I have offended anyone, I apologise. If anyone wants to oppose or support me, you are welcome.

If you are not satisfied with the signals' rating, get banned for a week - year, without the right to sell the signals, the higher ranked provider gets banned for a longer period of time without the right to sell the signals.

They dragged their samovars into someone else's Tula, moreover, they try to convince him that the water from their samovar is the best.

All rewards for selling the samovars should be returned, and they should be given to the needy, children, the elderly, and the weak.

If it does not help, they should do forced labor in the service department, and make people work twelve hours a day without holidays and weekends.

If there is the slightest objection to this post, shoot him on the spot and scatter his ashes in the wind ........

Server Muradasilov:

One week signal, four trades )))) Have you seen a week's worth of signals in the top, with four trades?
I didn't expect to top even 1000 but not 5042 place at the moment.

Yerlan Imangeldinov:
I didn't count on the top even at 1000 but not 5042 place at the moment.

What were you hoping for? If you do not know the difference between the two, you may be surprised by how the signal slippage is different.

I have not counted on a top 1000 but not 5042 at the moment.

Server Muradasilov:

What were you hoping for? If you do not know the difference between the two, you may be surprised by how the signal slippage is at the same time.

I have also added - because the system takes this into account, many subscribers choose a signal with minimal slippage

I`ve been on 5000th place after first minutes of creation I`ve just realized I`d play dirty, all my trades divided by 10 would be different rating. I don't know what the hell this honesty is. Today I will draw the history for the good and then I will give a signal and the profitability I can maintain with a very high degree. As I understand the holes and really dirty methods, so it is fair, you just need to use it. Not closed means it's fair.

Reason: