How is the ranking constructed in Signals?

Can you tell me the formula used to calculate the ranking of signal providers?

Yaroslav Yatsenko:
Give me the formula by which the ranking of signal providers is calculated

Answered more than once:

"... Profitability is not the main factor. There are several dozen non-linear parameters in the ranking formula which give a balanced figure. ...".

And now in Russian: the formula is complicated, often subject to adjustments and this formula is NOT BELIEVED.

Pay attention to the Sharpe ratio. If it's around 0.6-0.9, the signal is one of the highest quality

Rinat, has promised a radical correction to the rating next week, so there is no need to look at this formula. Although who needs to know it has known it for a long time, roughly of course.

Vladimir Karputov:

Answered more than once:

"... Profitability is not the main factor. There are several dozen non-linear parameters in the ranking formula which give a balanced figure. ...".

And now in Russian: the formula is complicated, often subject to adjustments and this formula is NOT BELIEVED.

And why can't you make at least ordinal places in the list, so that when you search for example for your signal, you know exactly what place you are in?

Yaroslav Yatsenko:
Why can't you make the list at least ranked, so that when you search for your signal, for example, you know exactly where you are?
This has been available for a long time. Go to "My Signals" from the Signals Showcase and next to each signal you see its number in the ranking.

Vladimir Karputov:

Answered more than once:

And now in Russian: the formula is complex, often subject to adjustments and this formula is NOT BORING.

Also, more than once interested in this issue, and got about the same answer, the formula is classified and will not be shown. And then begin to plague the doubts, but maybe it (the formula) is not, and then everything falls into place, because you can not show what does not exist.

And that's why the rankings look strange, to put it mildly. It is always possible to find two signals and see that a signal is better by all parameters may be lower in the ranking.

Ivan Butko:
Pay attention to the Sharpe ratio. If it is around 0.6-0.9, the signal is one of the highest quality.
And I would pay attention first of all to the deposit load, the less the load with the same gain, the less the risk of losing the deposit.

In general, when something is hidden, it arouses unhealthy suspicions. The first question is, why is it hidden? Of course, knowing the formula, it will be easier to achieve a rating.

I'm sorry, but how can the top signal be higher in the ranking than the bottom one? Profitability is lower, percentage of profitable trades is MUCH LOWER, profit factor is MUCH LOWER, drawdown is LARGER. HOW?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/mt4/page96

Торговые сигналы MetaTrader 4: MetaTrader 4
Торговые сигналы MetaTrader 4: MetaTrader 4
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4 с автоматическим исполнением на вашем счете

Yaroslav Yatsenko:

I'm sorry, but how can the top signal be higher in the ranking than the bottom one? Profitability is lower, percentage of profitable trades is MUCH LOWER, profit factor is MUCH LOWER, drawdown is LARGER. HOW?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/mt4/page96

(Will someone comment on this?)) I wonder how it happened).

Reason: