Suggestion to meta-quotes on the Market section. If there is monitoring - mark such EAs. - page 7

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The author does not owe anyone anything. The only thing he must do is to eliminate bugs that may appear in the updated builds, that is, the program must always be in the state stated in the description and work error free.

I have read, may be something is missing - hit me with the link.

Well, it is equivalent to demanding that parts from an old BMW (VAZ) fit the new BMW (VAZ) model. And they don't fit, even though only a year has passed.

The terminal has changed. What does the author of EA and other indicators have to do with it?

Although, yes, there is such a requirement. All the author can do is to write - MT Terminal, build 12345 or remove it from sale. That's all.

Сергей:
I once visited an excel forum, asked a question, and five people rushed to answer me and write programmes of 30 lines each! )))
Then I looked and saw they all had "writing paid macros for excel" in their signatures).
I did not expect to earn money there! But the message is true, the forum begins to graze not amateurs write on a free subject, and more professional people.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
The Excel thing is cool, I didn't expect to make any money there! But the message is right, it's not amateurs writing on a free subject who are beginning to graze on the forum, but more professional people.
I'm not going to argue, but I think that the amateurs, legomasters, anyway will speak out and offer their version of legoprogram. And if you get into a discussion with them, you will regret it.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

If you look objectively -- MK cares about sales and it really does -- the market products have unprecedented advertising -- at least an entire tab in the "market" terminal, that's a lot more than online advertising.

Another thing is that there are two specifics in the products they sell -- and that specificity is called: 1) "profits" and 2) extremely few advisors capable of giving and confirming "profits".

MK simply does not take on the headache and responsibility of being involved in confirming this "profit".

At most what the MC has agreed to is its rating and 'site chronicle'.

One can, of course, judge in this case the correctness and validity of such an opinion by the MC -- but the rating should be too, one can assume it is impartial -- or provide it with valid criticism -- in the hope that they will correct their impartiality formula.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Blatant horseshit and working for the public:

1) You have banned tabs "Funds", "Balance", "Risks", "Allocation", "Slippage", "Feedback"?

2) You do not have such a convenient and important function "Show signals on charts"?

3) You don't have automatic filtering and adjustment of ratings for each trading account? For each trading account, taking into account its personal trading conditions, you show its own rating of signals, which is the best compatible in terms of quality of execution.

Even on the website you can specify your broker and get a completely different ranking of signals compatible with that broker.

4) Growth is not the main parameter in the ranking at all, there are a large number of non-linear characteristics aimed at safety.

5) There are virtually no scalpers and other comrades driving gains into space in the tops

Sit down, write your own ranking formula, come up with your own showcase, prove them correct, and we'll see. I'm sure on the third try you'll refuse to continue your research.

Before you criticise a service, you should use it at least once. Even on a demo account.

But you've never done that.

looked up the growth formula https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10603#q23
It is correct.

It shows how much the author would have earned if he hadn't made withdrawals and deposits.

For the subscriber, this is the best formula. the subscriber does not care how much the author has withdrawn/injected, he will not withdraw/inject after the author. he is interested in how much interest he will earn on the money invested.

it would be nice if one of the tabs here was a graph of profit in pips

If you do not know the drawdowns, do you have the possibility to show the growth rates without withdrawals?
because all these downgrades distort the view.

The subscriber needs to see how much equity his money will be worth if he invests and just keeps it.
The subscriber does not care what the author withdraws.

The user needs not only to see the growth rate, but also the graph's performance to evaluate drawdowns.

If you choose, you have to discard graphs with withdrawals because they do not allow you to understand anything.

Reason: