Developing a stable trading robot - page 14

It's just not clear why you put them in different accounts. If they were in one account, the total drawdown would be less.

khorosh:
It's just not clear why you put them in different accounts. If they were in one account, the total drawdown would be less.

Everything is the same as Vlad's original suggestion - see the 1st post in the thread "the villagers went hunting". Everything is the same as Vlad had originally suggested, see the 1st post in the thread "The villagers are out hunting" - ILAN is an averaging agent there, and here (18) he is a shelterbearer... :-) Also - both there and here the soviets trade both ways.

khorosh:
Well, the idea is basically the same, it seems you just swapped the buy and sell conditions in one of your EAs.
Right, but what's wrong with hedging against unexpected large trends when implementing a bounce strategy?

khorosh:
I see, i.e. you can set them on one account, but on two terminals? You cannot have 2 EAs on one terminal. or I open the second chart on the same terminal? In that case, it would be great.

yosuf:
Right, but what's not hedging against unexpected big trends when implementing a bounce strategy?
Am I denying the positive effect, I just wanted to say that this idea is not original.

yosuf:
I see, i.e. you can plant on one account, but on two terminals? You can't have two EAs on one terminal, can you? In that case, great.
You can put two EAs in one account on two charts in one currency and in one terminal, but with different wizards and the name of the EA should be different.

Roman.:

It's the same as Vlad's original suggestion - see the 1st post in the "villagers are out hunting" thread - there ILAN is an averager here (18). The 1st post in the "Villagers are out hunting" thread - there ILAN is an averager, here (18) he is an over-hunter... :-) Also - both there and here the sovas are trading both ways.
Why is everyone so afraid of overbidding? The main thing is to have something to sit on. Overtaking orders that are open is stupid, indeed dangerous, but those that happen to be out of the TC need to be overwatched.

khorosh:
You can put two EAs on the same account on two charts on the same currency and in the same terminal, but with different wizards and the name of the EA should be different.
Thanks for the tip, I will try to implement it. Because I thought I would need 2 depots.

yosuf:
Why is everyone so afraid of over-sitting? The main thing is to have something to sit on. It is silly to sit out open orders, indeed dangerous, but those that happen to be outside the TS should be sat out.
Everything depends on how long we have overbetweening and what kind of drawdown it results in. For example, if you have to wait a month to see the positions turn to profit, what is the point of waiting so long? It is better to take a loss and make more profit during this time than the taken loss.

yosuf:
Thanks for the advice, I will try to implement it. Because I thought I would need 2 depots.
That is my practice of combining two hedging strategies in one EA. Only the orders of each strategy have a different magik.
Reason: