FOREX and ECONOMETRY. Theory, practice, forecasts and implications - page 2

Renat Akhtyamov:

Above is part 2, read it.

That formula is from there, just my interpretation, if I understand it correctly.

So a quote is a function of time.

In our case, it's a countdown, or simply bars.

We know that each timeframe corresponds to some value of a quote, which has deviated along the y-axis by some value.

To be honest - wrong.

And actually - this has all already been done publicly by faa many years ago.

Movlat above gave a link to his article where it's all spelled out on an example with conclusions.

Дмитрий:

Honestly - wrong.

In fact, it was all done publicly by Faa many years ago.

Movlat above gave a link to his article where it's all chewed up by example with conclusions.

The result of that article sounds inconclusive and only indicates that the theory is wrong. I don't think that's a fact! We are only moving forward because of advances in science.

Therefore a revision is required.

Will that do?

waaay, somebody get me some excel, i want to read it too ) i like everything new and obscure

it's pdf, it's okay.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

waaay, somebody get me some excel, i want to read it too ) i like everything new and obscure

it's pdf, it's okay.)

It's not that hard. It's just a matter of getting started.

For, indeed, a quotation is nothing other than:

f(t) = y(0)+y(1)+...+y(n)

And do you remember how Ostap Bender explained what an "opening idea" is?

"The opening, comrades, is a quasiunofantasy. Well, that's clear to everyone"...))

(I'm inspired.)

Реter Konow:
And do you remember how Ostap Bender explained what an "opening idea" is?

"The debut, comrades, is a quasiuno-fantasy. Well, that's clear to everyone"...)

(I'm inspired by it)

Subtract the value of the quote on each bar from the value on the zero bar. The result is shown in the indicator. Then add it back.

Do you get the original quote?

If you get it, then go back to the formula again.

Most likely, you will get even more progressive thoughts that this is just the beginning and now you need to read further - what can be done with this time series?

But you already have the first tool in your hands - the indicator of time series function f(t) = y(0)+y(1)+...+y(n) to further work with it.

This function will be needed in order to get a future quote after the analysis and processing of a time series (for example, a special case of applying the analysis), by adding the obtained values, because there is a theory, I have laid it out.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Subtract the value of the quote on each bar from the value on the zero bar. Reflect the result in the indicator. Then add it back up.

Do you get the original quote?

If you do, then go back to the formula again.

I'm not an expert on quotes, so I'll just read your thread for now).

Renat Akhtyamov:
It's not that difficult. The main thing is to get started.
I wish I had a similar tutorial, but with examples of how to use mt5 maths functions and graphical drawings ) excel is an unnecessary link)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
i wish i had a similar manual, but with examples of using mt5 math functions and graphical drawings ) excel is redundant)

Yes, it's redundant. It's just that a lot of people who do this kind of analysis use it.

But I've already described the algorithm of the indicator - where to start in MT, a little higher

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Only with examples of the use of math f5 libs andgraphical constructions) excel is superfluous)
Far from redundant. In Excel you get the right data processing easier than with any programming language, and with variations that are in principle impossible in MT. If 1-5 min is not a hook, you don't need anything at all besides Excel. And teaching Excel how to press the buy-sell buttons is a piece of cake.
Reason: