Damned Martin - page 11

Ivan Butko:
The point is that the idea of these innovations is exactly the possibility to trade on cent accounts of 10000 units, the drawdowns would be minimal, and recovery from drawdowns would be long, but painless (in theory). Risking $1000 on a martin is unwise as a minimum. And losing $100 is not as bad as 1000 (ten times more).

I initially used the phrase "for us budget beggars"))) For we do not spend money on restaurants yet) Yes, unfortunately, there is a category of citizens who need money for everything, and Forex in this context looks like an "idiotic idea" and spending money on it is unacceptable. And try to prove it to theirs so that the family consortium allocated to spend on the Internet D))) As it is, barely put in a signal.
Here's a trial run to test your logic.
Files:
Martin_new.mq4  13 kb

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Then the question is another: what percentage return is expected from a netizen on a deposit of 10,000 units?
That is the second question. The main thing that the chart on the test was beautiful and did not fail every six months)) With such "documents" in hand you can do more)

Sergey Gritsay:
Here's a trial run to test the logic.
Sergei, thank you. I'll run it when I get home.

Ivan Butko:
Sergei, thank you. I'll give it a go when I get home.
There was a mistake in the previous version, but it was cool too. Fixed it, now it should work as in the first post.
Files:
Martin_new.mq4  13 kb

Ivan Butko:
You were given the idea, you added the finished product to your base. You see the value in it. I think that's why I don't owe you anything, but thanks anyway. At least there's an owl in the thread.

I'm not accusing, on the contrary, the code honestly refers to this branch:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                   New Martin.mq5 |
//|                              Copyright © 2017, Vladimir Karputov |
//|                                           http://wmua.ru/slesar/ |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
#property copyright "Copyright © 2017, Vladimir Karputov"
#property link      "http://wmua.ru/slesar/"
#property version   "1.105"
#property description "Идея взята здесь: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/167026"
#include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh>
#include <Trade\Trade.mqh>
#include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh>  
#include <Trade\AccountInfo.mqh>

Thank you.

Sergey Gritsay:
There was a mistake in previous version, but it worked fine too. Fixed it, now it should work as in the first post.

Please take a look at this EA, I have some questions:

1) Where do these drops in balance come from? I.e. it is rising then falling down, then it is rising then falling down. The line of balance should be even, as Ilan has, because in conditions of TP, the deals at TP, as well as at averaging, are concluded with a profit, equal to TP. Have you implemented the forced closing into the Expert Advisor, of the New Martin type (when the orders are closed compulsorily at a total floating deficit of N percentage points of the deposit)? If so, please disable it. Or put it in parameters, so it could be optionally enabled.

2) There is no pairwise closing of orders in the EA. Can you implement it? (point 5 on the picture in the sub) Interesting to see how it will behave with it.

3) May you advise what kind of errors in the journal? Do they affect the result and, if so, how to get rid of them?

4) Please replace SMA by EMA.

5) Is it possible to use a simple testing method with this EA - by candlestick openings? (it just works fast somehow)

Ivan Butko:

Please take a look at this EA, there are a few questions:

1) Where do these balance drops come from? I.e., there is a build-up - then a collapse, a build-up, a collapse. The balance line should be straight, like it was in Ilan's trading robot, because in our Rules, the TP and the averaging results in making profit equal to the TP. Have you implemented the forced closing into the Expert Advisor, of the New Martin type (when the orders are closed compulsorily at a total floating loss of N percentage of the deposit)? If so, please disable it. Or put it in parameters, so it could be optionally enabled.

2) My Expert Advisor does not have a pairwise closing of orders. Can you implement it? (point 5 on the picture in the sub) It would be interesting to see how it would behave with it.

3) Could you advise what kind of errors are in the log? Do they affect the result and, if so, how to get rid of them?

4) Please replace SMA with EMA.

5) Can I use simple testing method with this EA - by candlesticks opening? (it just works fast somehow)

If it has closed at a certain price, then the others are also closed, but since the grid is not even, the last order does not cover the losses of the others.

My aim is to try to close the order in pairs, but I cannot promise that it will be fast.

3. It is an error in setting prices, it is written there, it may occur at sharp price jumps.

4. I will add it to the settings.

5. I think it is possible.

Ivan Butko:

Have a look at this EA please, there are a few questions:

The balance is just a copy of the price chart!

Price down - the balance falls, up - rises.

At least add a normal trend indicator for entry

You can see on the balance - what is the problem!

Namely a systematic market entry error.

Sergey Gritsay:

1. it is related to closing the last order in the series by a tenge, if it is closed by a tenge the others are also closed, but since the grid is not even, the last order does not cover the losses of the others.

My aim is to try to close the order in pairs, but I cannot promise that it will be fast.

3. It is an error in setting prices, it is written there, it may occur at sharp price jumps.

4. I will add it to the settings.

5. I think it is possible.

1. If possible, the series will be closed by the total profit. Profit is either zero or also 20.

2. Take your time.

3 Can the results be affected?

5. OK.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The balance is just a copy of the price chart!

Price down - the balance falls, up - rises.

At least add a normal trend indicator for entry

You can see from the balance - what the problem is!

Namely - a systematic error of entering the market.

The idea is not to enter the market according to various indicators, missing the profit, but to be in the market continuously, "collecting the whole price".

We have a trend filter - a pair of MAs, they show when it is better not to open a knee and when it is desirable.
Reason: