cannot set millisecond timer (500) - page 7

Dmitriy Falkov:
Error 4024 on high load. But it started on the fifth try by itself.

ERR_INTERNAL_ERROR

Internal error

Very informative )

Also getting errors about not being able to initialise the timer. Build 1090

Timer is millisecond. It turns out to run on some not the first try.

It turns out the error is still uncorrected.

Kirill Belousov:

Also getting errors about not being able to initialise the timer. Build 1090

Timer is millisecond. It turns out to run on some not the first try.

It turns out the error is still uncorrected.

Could you please print into the log the fact of starting timer (something like Print("start timer"); ) before setting timer and error message when timer fails (Print("error=",GetLastError(); ).

I am interested in the time with milliseconds of these two messages

Slava:

Could you display in the log the fact of timer starting (something like Print("start timer"); ) before setting the timer and an error message when timer setting fails (Print("error=",GetLastError(); )

Interested in the time with milliseconds of these two messages

0 22:09:02.571 GridNannyUpdate1 AUDCHF,H1: EventSetMillisecondTimer. Attempt=1

1 22:09:06.986 GridNannyUpdate1 AUDCHF,H1: cannot set millisecond timer (50)

0 22:09:06.986 GridNannyUpdate1 AUDCHF,H1: EventSetMillisecondTimer. Attempt=1 Error=4024

0 22:09:08.109 GridNannyUpdate1 AUDCHF,H1: EventSetMillisecondTimer. Attempt=2

0 22:09:08.109 GridNannyUpdate1 AUDCHF,H1: initialized

I've noticed that the problem is especially relevant after a terminal restart (change of interface language) or in similar moments - new day (order history filtering - uncontrolled at night!), profile change...

still the error is unbeatable, don't want to go back into the loop....

I've noticed that after experimenting in the DLL, everything with timersglitches and gives a timer setting error.

The DLL cannot be crooked - for example, I call different combinations of functions from the WinApi libraries.

Galina Bobro:

I've noticed that after experimenting in the DLL, everything with timersglitches and gives a timer setting error.

The DLL cannot be crooked - for example, I call different combinations of functions from the WinApi libraries.

I don't use dll for a long time. But the error still remains. So, the reason is not in the dll. I think the timer buffer is overflowing. It would be nice to have a function to clear the buffer, i.e. timer queue.
Reason: