cannot set millisecond timer (500) - page 3

Slawa:

We will think about it.

Start by extending the diagnostics - there may be 5 or 6 reasons for the failure. We'll also revise the code to see if there's an error

Thanks, man.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Isn't the broker BKS by any chance?

I've noticed for a long time that his mt5 is working strangely on the reali-mini with my indicators, I haven't got around to checking the reasons... I don't have the time to check the reasons...

this glitch has so far only occurred on mt4 from BCS

This error is somehow floating. I have one VPS with RoboForex terminal on it. The robot is running on timer. I go to change settings and get error 4024. My robot is not working as well as millisecond timer, it won't start. Although it just worked for several weeks on the same build in the same environment without any problems. Simultaneously, neighboring terminal in the same environment continues to work with timer. Last time everything started only after VPS reboot, but it also gave an error and couldn't initialize the timer.

Dmitriy Falkov:
This error is floating at all. I have one VPS with RoboForex terminal on it. RoboForex is running on timer. I have to change settings and get error 4024. My robot is not working as well as millisecond timer, it won't start. Although it just worked for several weeks on the same build in the same environment without any problems. Simultaneously, neighboring terminal in the same environment continues to work with timer. Last time everything started only after VPS reboot, but it also gave an error and couldn't initialize the timer.

There is some speculation that the error occurs when the internet is moving, but I don't know what to do about it...

Rather, it starts if the processor is unloaded. It fails to start when the load is 100%. If you close the adjacent terminal, it will start.

Added to OnInit():

int error=-1;
   int counter=1;
   do
   {
      ResetLastError();
      EventSetMillisecondTimer(Timer);
      error=GetLastError();
      Print("EventSetMillisecondTimer. Attempt=",counter," Error=",error);
      if(error!=0) Sleep(1000);
      counter++;
   }
   while(error!=0 && !IsStopped());

And observed the following. Five unsuccessful attempts. At the same time, I close the adjacent terminal, which has no charts, but only copying of deals. And immediately I get success. The timer initialized.

Dmitriy Falkov:

Added to OnInit():

int error=-1;
   int counter=1;
   do
   {
      ResetLastError();
      EventSetMillisecondTimer(Timer);
      error=GetLastError();
      Print("EventSetMillisecondTimer. Attempt=",counter," Error=",error);
      if(error!=0) Sleep(1000);
      counter++;
   }
   while(error!=0 && !IsStopped());

And observed the following. Five unsuccessful attempts. At the same time, I close the adjacent terminal, which has no charts, but only copying of deals. And immediately I get success. The timer initialized.

What is the error code?

Still the same: 4024

the error is always the same 4024

Reason: