Even a monkey can win at forex :) - page 4

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Now the algorithm is clear. It is just not clear why the TP has to be moved to the loss area.

Exactly for the same reason as SL - to the profit zone. The result will not change, check.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I hardly ever watch TV, as I gave mine away to the underprivileged a long time ago. But I remember there was a Coke commercial, like two guys with idiotic-enjoyed faces shrieking - they drank a can of Coke and hooked up with some cool girls!!! drink Coke!!!

Tell us, honestly, do you still believe in Father Christmas and the magic powers of Coca-Cola? ))

--------

ZS: It's not interesting to finish...

I don't watch much TV either, but what has Coca-Cola and Father Christmas got to do with it? :-) You really do seem to be losing your mind, you write some unrelated text.

I wonder how many people will buy a trading robot that's free and has the name "Monkey Trading Robot" :)

Here are some drunken MPs coming up with a monkey law too. And what, such laws are well debated.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I wonder how many people will buy a trading robot that's free and has the name "Monkey Trading Robot" :)

Here are some drunken MPs coming up with a monkey law too. And what, such laws are well debated.

Millions. After all, everyone wants a freebie.

And a bit about guessing and psychic abilities. This is indirectly related to the "monkey test" from the first post, since there is no smell of analysis in this clicking, just pure luck or, if you like, intuition.

http://www.orator.ru/stories_pro_fond.html- here it says how to get $1'112'000 quickly if you have psychic abilities.

It's a bit cheaper here, because it's Russia, but a thousand rubles will also come in handy - The Harry Houdini Prize

And, as always, for a good cause, http://lurkmore.to/Джеймс_Рэнди

Про Фонд Джеймса Рэнди (или разоблачение экстрасенсорных явлений)
  • www.orator.ru
Джеймс Рэнди – известный американский иллюзионист и телеведущий. А также активный борец с экстрасенсорным шарлатанством – этим он и знаменит. Будучи профессиональным фокусником, он знаком с технологией фокусов не по наслышке, поэтому без труда заметил, что те люди, которые называют себя магами, медиумами, парапсихологами, экстрасенсами...

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Buy at 1.0, TP 1.5

Price goes down to 0.8, TP moves to 0.9

Price goes down to 0.7, TP moves to 0.8

I think I even got the idea - we retain the probability of reaching TP (even if negative for some situations). Is it possible to make a profitable strategy on it?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And a bit about guessing and psychic abilities. This is indirectly related to the "monkey test" from the first post, since there is no smell of analysis in this clicking, just pure luck or, if you like, intuition.

http://www.orator.ru/stories_pro_fond.html- here it says how to get $1'112'000 quickly if you have psychic abilities.

It's a bit cheaper here, because it's Russia, but a thousand rubles will also come in handy - The Harry Houdini Prize

And, as always, for a good cause, http://lurkmore.to/Джеймс_Рэнди

Quotes from wikipedia about guessing and psychic abilities :

Most important to Jung's concept, however, are J.B. Raine's experiments in guessing the numbers of randomly drawn cards and dice. In the latter experiments, in particular, it was statistically established that

• the probability of guessing correctly is much higher than random,
  • the effect does not depend on distance (i.e. the information is transmitted without energy transfer),
  • the effect is independent of time displacement, so that the card can be predicted before the deck is shuffled,
  • by an effort of will, the subject can increase the probability of the desired realization,
  • the effect depends on the presence of the experimenter's interest.

Hence Jung hypothesizes that it is really not a question of mere chance and that there is a universal creative principle at work in nature that orders events regardless of their remoteness in time and space.

the "recent experiments" mentioned, they must be 100 years old, but it's still interesting how the experiment is set up...

just as a matter of fact :-)

Комбинатор:
classic trawl reduces MO, i.e. worsens almost any system

I have not given much thought (not researched it) to justifying that statement, although I have never used classics in this business, and the only trawl I have used is TP (a very long time ago).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

TP trawl itself is a special case of inversion of a channel (reversal TP): channel borders are trawled behind the price at a certain distance. Well, there are limit orders on them and, consequently, TP.

In general, I still do not understand the reason of popularity of such concepts as SL and TP positions and their trails. Apparently there was some good marketing about it in some place in books/courses.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Quotes from wikipedia about guessing and psychic abilities :

The "recent experiments" mentioned, they're apparently 100 years old somewhere, but it's still interesting the staging of the experiment...

I was just saying that :-)

I actually know that such abilities exist, but learning to control them is extremely difficult. They can manifest spontaneously, and when ordered, under the cameras of the experimenters, they are simply silenced by emotion. You need a calm uncluttered mind to manifest them.

On the other hand, all those roguish faces at psychic battles only make you smirk.

fxsaber:

In general, I still don't understand the reason for the popularity of such concepts as SL and TP positions and their trawls. Apparently there was some good marketing about it in some place in the books/courses.

The point is one thing - if the internet or electricity goes down on the server, you don't go into deep drawdown ))) There's no other point.
Reason: