Not looking for investors or trying to sell an expert :) just interested in opinions - page 10

and this with a dynamic lot

Prival:
Corwin_Volot:
Prival:

Something like this. "We enter the market, if possible, following the trend, if it is trending we take our own and enter again.
If possible, go with the trend.

But if the trend goes against us.
then we continue to enter the market against the wool in the same direction with doubling lots
Sooner or later there will be a pullback and... hopefully the depo will hold out "

I have already shown this chart before. it shows the Expert Advisor working with a fixed lot 0.1
I understand that with a fixed lot. But how many trades can be opened with 0.1 lot at once? If only 1 trade, there is no averaging
I gave this chart with only one lot 0.1 at a time

I will try to ask a different question. Can it be the case that more than 1 trade at a time, with 0.1 lot? Or just give me a picture of your trades

Prival:
I would like to ask another question. May it be so that more than 1 trade at a time, with 0.1 lot? Or may I just give you the drawing with your trades?

No. the next deal is opened only when the previous one is closed
several deals at the same time are used only when you need to buy more than 10 lots (limit)
but 2 trades of 10 lots give a total of 20 lots and that's what you need when the balance is in the hundreds of thousands.

Give me a picture like this, where the zdels are mapped out.'expert testing of strategies'. Only then can a proper assessment be given to the expert. The tester does not always show everything

Prival, it is impossible to give a correct assessment to an expert based on such a drawing and a tester's report. You can only say with more or less certainty that it's a waste (and this one too, judging by the drawdowns).

Is that it?

Mathemat:

Prival, it is impossible to give a correct assessment to an expert based on such a drawing and a tester report. You can only say with more or less certainty that you should dump it (and this one too, judging by the drawdowns).

Are the drawdowns as bad as they look?

I look at any large enough drawdown as a real los. That's my point of view, I'm not imposing it on anyone. But that quickly removes the rose-coloured glasses through which a "strategy" of the "sink" type looks great.

Mathemat:

Prival, it is impossible to give a correct assessment to an expert based on such a drawing and a tester's report. You can only say with more or less certainty that it's a waste (and this one too, judging by the drawdowns).

I agree that the drawdown should not be large, but I would not send everything to hell :-)
Reason: