Problem with EA validation on the Market - page 5

Александр:
Yes
Then the libraries have nothing to do with it, you're transferring the ex4 or ex5 file to the market, everything is already included in it.

Vladimir Zubov:
Then the libraries have nothing to do with it, you are transferring ex4 or ex5 file to the market, everything is already included in it.
Libraries in.ex4 format are not allowed in the market, only .mqh inludes. I know for sure, as I faced such a problem when placing the product even with the built-in library in the terminal

I get a Not Available error on automatic validation. And what to do with it, how to fix it? I can't put it up for checking because of this!

error

Hi guys)) Well, it's time to deal with EA validation again. When I was at the weekend I had a question, may be there is a difference where to test the owl? I tested it at MQL4, maybe the syntax is different at MQL5 and there will be errors? At least the description of testing on their website shows all screenshots in MQL5.

Alexander Nikolaev:

I get a Not Available error on automatic validation. And what to do with this, how to understand fix it? Can not put it to check because of this!

Write to service-desk. Only then tell us what they will answer.

In general, I'd like to have a list of errors the autotester may display.

On the forum, they usually send you to the telepath club for such incomprehensible diagnostics.

Stanislav Korotky, The next morning it worked itself out. Problem solved.

Alexander Nikolaev:
Stanislav Korotky, The next morning it worked itself out. Problem solved.

Similar problem

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Similar problem

I have the same problem for 3 days. Maybe the holidays are having some effect?

If there is anyone competent from the administration nearby - give people a sensible answer, please!

Otherwise we are all just guessing about the nature of the problem. Some of us are just guessing at coffee grounds, some of us are trying to use telepathy... The problem is obviously not with us, but with a glitch on the site.

So now if the check is automatic you don't have to wait more than a week for the product to be published?
Reason: