Bugs and suggestions for improving CopyTicks() and CopyTicksRange() after build 1485. - page 5

antru:

As a result, ran on two papers, ALRS and AFLT. The tics came back only for the previous days. There were none for today. What could be the problem?

Above is the link where the code is taken from. There is an indicator there - run it. On my BCS-MetaTrader5 it works like clockwork for all the symbols.

I have not reviewed your code.

I have two tick indicators in my profile. As a self test you can see if they show anything or not.

fxsaber:

Above is the link where the code is taken from. There's an indicator there - run it. On my BCS-MetaTrader5 it works like clockwork on all symbols.

I did not look at your code.

ZS I have two tick indicators in my profile. As a self test you can see if they show anything or not.

Your code works, you can't complain about it. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong, why metatrader is not giving tick information for the last two days from 10.00 to 10.30. And who to blame, the broker or the metatrader. The broker sends all attempts to send the code here. No one here can give a clear answer either.

antru:
Your code works, there can be no complaints about it. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong, why metatrader is not giving tick information for the last two days from 10.00 to 10.30.
Your trading server?

fxsaber:
Your trading server?

Whotrades

antru:

Whotrades

The data is available.

If you don't have it, send me a PM.

fxsaber:

The data is available.

If you don't have it, send me a PM with investment access.

Of course I do. I wrote about them not being available between 10.00 and 10.30

antru:
Are there any B\S-type deals in the tape?

antru:
Of course there are. I wrote about them not being present between 10.00 and 10.30
The ticking history for that interval is present.

antru:

In fact. Folks, how do you get the feed in real time?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16210
Лента всех сделок
Лента всех сделок
  • votes: 13
  • prostotrader
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор показывает общее количество сделок по символу в реальном времени.

fxsaber:
The tick history for this interval is present.

yes, but when trying to save at a time between 10.00 and 10.30, there is no ticking history for the whole of today, at about 10.30 it appears all the way back to the start of the day, from 10.00.
Reason: