Arbitration Advisor - page 18

Movlat Baghiyev:
Guys, honestly, don't you get tired of it? There is nothing. It's a pity for your life, you are wasting it.
Not everyone can do it.

I've recorded a video in which I've laid out some aspects. If you're interested and don't mind spending 32 minutes of your time, you're welcome to watch it.

Constructive discussion is welcome

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I've recorded a video in which I've laid out some aspects. If you're interested and don't mind spending 32 minutes of your time, you're welcome to watch it.

Everything is clearly and concisely laid out. Thank you very much!

I think the TS will work. Good luck to you!

I will try to add some of your ideas to my trading, hopefully it will be more successful than before.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It seems to me that there is no sense to trade pairs like NZDCAD and NZDCHF - you may trade USDCAD and USDCHF at once. Their relative movements are absolutely synchronous and there will be an advantage in USDNZD double spread - 20 to 30 pips.

In my opinion, it is best to trade pairs in which the deposit currency is involved (especially for scalping).

elibrarius:

It seems to me that there is no point in trading NZDCAD and NZDCHF pairs - USDCAD and USDCHF can be traded at once. Their relative movement is absolutely synchronous and there will be a gain in USDNZD double spread - 20-30 pips.

In my opinion, it is best to trade pairs in which the deposit currency is involved (especially for scalping).

I agree, but here we have a nuance and it is related to the dollar: dollar, as well as euro, is a very manipulative pair, and even more so with the news, and even without it, crosses are more stable in this regard, so I mostly trade crosses, not major.

ottenand:
Nah, that's understandable, you took pairs that include New Zealander, that's why you got the spread. I was suggesting pairs that do not include the same currency and it is not easy to build a spread on it, it is a completely different approach.
Reason: