F - page 103

Олег avtomat:

I don't mind, if you want to discuss it, discuss it.

But this is my demand: switch to the investor password, so that these discussions do not provoke you into any action on the account. To avoid any hotheadedness that might arise in the heat of the discussion, so to speak...

I won't. I haven't interfered with your trading on previous occasions. It was more serious than that, though, wasn't it? What makes you think I'm going to interfere - your trade.

But we're allowed to discuss it, right? Or is there nothing but enthusiastic oohing and aahing? ;)

I said,"I don't mind, if you want to discuss it, discuss it."

Олег avtomat:
I said,"I don't mind, if you want to discuss it, discuss it."
Well, it's just the two of us so far :)

Artyom Trishkin:
Well, so far it's just the two of us :)

No, I'll watch from the sidelines.

I have no desire to take part in this discussion.

Олег avtomat:

No, I'll watch from the sidelines.

I have no desire to take part in the discussion.
The owner is the boss. But about what I said about hedge - look at NZDUSD. Only the tractor driver knows why you are so stubborn... Although, it is too late to hedge.

Artyom Trishkin:
The boss is the boss. But about what I said about hedge - look at NZDUSD. Only the tractor driver knows why you are so stubborn... Although, it's too late to hedge.
Do you know any indicators/advisors/scripts for searching for hedging pairs? I'm itching to write such a program, I wonder, is it ready?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Artem, do you know any indicators/advisors/scripts for finding hedging pairs? I am itching to write such a program, I wonder if there is a ready-made one?
Maybe there is, I didn't look for it specially. I have not searched specifically for it. You can see it anyway. EURNZD - NZDUSD - these are mirror images. USDJPY - EURJPY - these are straight. I will use the example of these pairs.

All good, but has the plough gone deep into the ground?

I don't want it to get stuck.

You'd better adjust it.)

Oleg Tsarkov:

All good, but has the plough gone deep into the ground?

I don't want it to get stuck.

You'd better adjust it.)

From practice we know that T-150 (crawler) tractor can bury a 5-35 plough to 80 cm. Then that's it, it's a pipe - only excavation or manual digging for two days or calling for an excavator.

Karputov Vladimir:
It is known from practice that a T-150 (crawler) tractor can bury a 5-35 plough by 80 cm. Then that's it, it's all over - only excavation or hand-excavation for two days or call for an excavator.
Oleg's tractor turns into a digger in such situations, and beats it to the core.
Reason: