Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 992

Alexandr Sokolov:

And I started googling)).

... found a one-page mql6 website and one link to mql5.com forum

I also googled it, there are rumours on the forum back in 2015 or even earlier, it's time for 11 years to come up with something better than the primitive mql4/5. I myself am thinking to write a compiler, but I alone do not have enough years to do it.

Alexey Viktorov:

Of course it's not right.

If I'm not mistaken anywhere, that's right. But in any case the meaning should be clear.

Thank you very much, I get the point, it's been sorely missed.

Warning during indicator compilation:

ObjectSetFiboDescription(namesObj, i+2, ftx + str1 + " " + TimeToStr(t1 КУРСОР ТУТ + t2*(fis+1),TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES));

possible loss of data due to type conversion

hoster:

Warning during indicator compilation:

possible loss of data due to type conversion

Read the documentation about explicit type conversion.

Even a link to the documentation is automatically inserted, just where to read.

Alexey Viktorov:

Read in documentation about explicit type conversion.

Even link to documentation is inserted automatically, just where you should read it.

Yes, I realised that (string) should be used. Got confused in brackets.

How do I hide my example from CodeBase? I went into my example - edit, and could not find the delete button

Alexandr Sokolov:
How to hide my example from CodeBase? I went into my example - edit, and could not find the delete button

You can't.

Alexandr Sokolov:
How do I hide my example from CodeBase? I went into my example - edit, and couldn't find the delete button

Doesn't it work?

And then the save button.

Alexey Viktorov:

Doesn't it work?

And then the save button.

When he does, both your account and his will be deleted. So you don't give stupid advice.

Vladimir Karputov:

When he does, both yours and his account will be deleted. So you don't give silly advice.

Why is it forbidden?

For example, some time ago I published one quite simple indicator, some time later I added some more variables and a little expanded the variability of its calculations - and it would be good to hide the previous indicator after publishing a new version with a new name (the name was changed because new variables were added)

Reason: