Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 410

Can you tell me, does if check the conditions && if one of them is already false?
For example if (a && b && c && d && e), if a is false, does it check the following conditions?

RomanRott:

Can you tell me, does if check the conditions && if one of them is already false?
For example if (a && b && c && d && e), if a is false, does it check the following conditions?

No

Artyom Trishkin:

No

In MQL4 it depends on the strict directive.

fxsaber:

how does it depend? if on, it will?

fxsaber:

Yes, that's right. I forgot about it. I enable it all the time myself.

Another tip about optimization.
I have 2 two-dimensional array Array[10][5] in my indicator, and each array contains the structure of 3 variables, that is roughly speaking 3*5*10=150 variables per array, it is to ****, and because of this the terminal always fails to respond?

And because the size of the array is set dynamically in my program, maybe my memory is clogged? Do I need to free it programmatically or will it be automatic?
Just everything was fine, I was running the index at max speed several times and everything was fine, but suddenly with the same parameters it says "MT4 is not responding".

RomanRott:

Another tip about optimization.
I have 2 two-dimensional arrays Array[10][5] in my indicator, and each array contains a structure with 3 variables, so roughly speaking 3*5*10=150 variables per array, is it up to 150, and because of this my terminal constantly fails to respond?

Without a bottle of code it's hard ...

Artyom Trishkin:

Without a bottle of code it's hard ...

Well, is there a similar to Delete in mql4, as in C? Only not for objects, as they write in google, but for "pointers".

RomanRott:

Maybe use ArrayFree()?

It's almost impossible to answer without code.

Reason: