Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 237

Vyacheslav Kornev:

that is, you can't just take the price of the line over the bar... I don't know how to calculate the straight line equation if possible, write down how it should all look like.

And, in general, the value should not be taken between points, but over 0 or 1 bar

These are the values you put in the buffers on the zero bar:

ObjectMove("Trend DN-0",1,Time[st1],s1);
ObjectMove("Trend UP-0",1,Time[rt1],r1);

Make the buffer DRAW_ARROW

Why are there no quotes on MetaQuotes for all currency pairs from 27.05.2017 to 22.06.2017 inclusive? (This can be seen when trying to update the archive via the "Tools" - "Quote Archive" menu.

Vyacheslav Kornev:

Maybe because this is the future?

I'm talking about May and June of THIS year. (That's the past, IMHO).

Ivan Katsko:

I am talking about May and June of THIS year. (That's the past, IMHO).

I'd better delete my comment

Artyom Trishkin:

These are the values you enter into the buffers at bar zero:

Make the buffer DRAW_ARROW

No, that's not it, I don't want a reading of the last point through which the 1.0826 line is plotted

I need a reading of 1.0888. i.e. the line above the 0 bar.

Андрей Касторский:

I can help with writing an EA

Email

help me above, I am completing an EA and I need a 0 bar reading

Vyacheslav Kornev:

No, that's not it, I don't need a reading of the last point through which the line 1.0826 is plotted

I want a reading of 1.0888. That's the line above the 0 bar.

Specify exactly which line you need to look at - there are many in your picture.

Artyom Trishkin:
Specify which line you want to see - your picture shows many of them.

There are two in total.

On the left side of the data window the line Up is correspondingly the line Dn down.

As an example I have given the line Dn, from the available data you can display (as I have done) only the value of the last point. But I need the value of the line directly above the bar

Vyacheslav Kornev:

There are two in total.

On the left side of the data window the line Up is correspondingly the line Dn down.

As an example I have given the line Dn, from the available data you can display (as I have done) only the value of the last point. But I need the value of the line directly above the bar

You are confusing - the line is low, but the value is above the bar - first, and second - where is the left-most point of line reference? Select the line and you will see its points.

Artyom Trishkin:
You are confusing - the line is lower, but the value is BELOW the bar - one, and two - the leftmost anchor point of the line is where? Highlight the line and you will see its points.
It is not clear. Above the bar is in a general sense. For the bottom line it is under the bar. The leftmost point is actually where the line starts from.
The line is red top, pink bottom.

Reason: