Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 235

smart_man:

Thank you!

2) Found information that the formula is the same, only at the end still divide everything by 2, but do not know if this is actually true

3) Opening price of the position, which by OrderOpenPrice() ?

5) Another question, if any opening is planned, then before that all the future costs of the order have to be calculated (amount of margin, amount of profit and loss, but here we also need to calculate the point value, check availability of free funds, limit in percentage of free funds for risk at once, did I miss something else? Or is there some other way? Is there any drawdown, should it be calculated as well?

5.1) How do I calculate the point value?

5.2) How do I check for available funds?

I ask these questions, because it is difficult to understand on my own, as there are so many specifics, like accounting.

Maybe http://realtrader.org/ru/page/?id=50 can help you . About "is it really like that" - it is not, the hedged margin is not always taken at 50%. Every brokerage house sets it for each instrument as it wishes, see Market Watch/ Right-click on the symbol/ Specification/ Hedged Margin in the terminal. If the indicator is not in this specification, look it up on the brokerage company website. Or take it from the MQL operator, I do not remember the identifiers.

Forex Trading - Real Trade - Best Forex Broker
Forex Trading - Real Trade - Best Forex Broker
  • realtrader.org
Как рассчитать залог (margin), необходимый для поддержания открытой позиции? Формула расчета для валютных пар, где базовой валютой является USD (USDCHF, USDJPY, USDCAD) следующая: Например, если Вы открываете позицию размером в 0.3 лот по валютной паре USDCHF при плече 1:100, необходимый залог будет следующим: $100 000 x 0.3 / 100 = $300 При...

How can you organise receiving signals in MT4 by email, from gmail for example? Is there something ready-made?

Hello !

Help how to find the last element of a multidimensional array!

Here is a declared array

double Zz[][6]; //Wave Z {0_<Index line>; 1_time1; 2_price1; 3_time2; 4_price2; 5_nInc; }

it is of course filled with values by a certain code

i need to find the last element in it and work out the whole array from it

in the opposite direction to zero !?

Игорь:

Hello !

Help how to find the last element of a multidimensional array!

Here is a declared array

double Zz[][6]; //Wave Z {0_<Index line>; 1_time1; 2_price1; 3_time2; 4_price2; 5_nInc; }

it is of course filled with values by a certain code

I need to find the last element in it and work out the whole array from it

in the opposite direction to zero !?

With the ArrayRange(....,.....) function, you find out the number of elements in the specified dimension of the array.

The last element is ArrayRange(....,.....)-1.

Alekseu Fedotov:

Use the ArrayRange(....,.....) function to find out the number of elements in the specified dimension of the array.

The last element of ArrayRange(....,.....)-1.

Thank you very much ! Let's look into it further !

Hello Dear Expert Advisors ... I have a problem when testing my Expert Advisor - the test only runs on currency pairs containing USD. I can't open orders on other currency pairs, something like this I read somewhere, some time ago, I can't remember where ... Can someone tell me if it's a flaw in MQL4 EA's code, or in tester's settings... By the way, switching the deposit currency mode in the tester does not solve the problem.

Yaroslav Nykula:

Hello Dear Expert Advisors ... I have a problem when testing my Expert Advisor - the test only runs on currency pairs containing USD. I can't open orders on other currency pairs, something like this I read somewhere, some time ago, I can't remember where ... Can someone tell me if it's a flaw in MQL4 EA's code, or in tester's settings... By the way, switching the deposit currency mode in the tester does not solve the problem.

The tester works with one pair, you can do 5 there.

Alekseu Fedotov:

The four-pair tester works with one pair, you're good for 5 there.

... for a "dummy" I'll ask for more details ... What do you mean "Quad tester" - MT4 tester, do I need MT5?, or the tester itself to the MT4 version somehow update ...

Yaroslav Nykula:

... for the "dummies" please elaborate ... what does "quadruple tester" mean - MT4 tester, do I need MT5?, or the tester itself to MT4 version somehow upgrade ...

Probably does not pass where there is a different number of digits after the comma - or does USDJPY pass?

-Aleks-:

Probably not passing where there is a different number of digits after the decimal point - or USDJPY passing?

... all currency pairs where USD is present ...

Reason: