Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 229

Hello!
If I use the "Zoom in chart,+" button in MT4 to increase the chart scale to the maximum, then when I press the left/right or up/down keys on the keyboard, the chart is shifted by 4 bars. How can I shift the chart by 1 bar using the keys? Please advise.

Leo59:
Hello!
If I use the "Zoom in chart,+" button in MT4 to increase the chart scale to the maximum, then when I press the left/right or up/down keys on the keyboard, the chart is shifted by 4 bars. How can I shift the chart by 1 bar using the keys? Please advise.
F12, Shift+F12

Artyom Trishkin:
F12, Shift+F12
THANK YOU!!!!

WindowsTotal

Возвращает количество окон индикаторов на графике, включая главное окно графика.
Hello, do you mean the total number of indicator windows in the terminal?

Andrei:
Just the total number. Indicators have nothing to do with it.

It is written that it is the indicator windows, not just the open windows. Or is that a typo?

Is there any way of knowing which charts the indicators are attached to and how many of them (these indicators) there are?

Andrei:

WindowsTotal()

Returns 4.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Returns 4.

Is it because each window has an indicator in it? And if there is no indicator in the window, it will not count?

Andrei:
Is there any way to know which charts the indicators are attached to and how many of them (these indicators) are there?

Data on indicators on mql4 can be found only from the current chart. It is not possible to find out from other charts.
Reason: