Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 227

Artyom Trishkin:

The function of the same name should not have exactly the same formal parameters.

Make them different either by number or by type. Only then will function overloading work.

Thank you!!!

1.I need a function that returns the value of account information at some point in the past.

Specifically in this case it's about AccountBalance().

double Account_Balance_Last_Value - the value of AccountBalance() at some point in the past.
double Account_Balance_Time_Shift - shift of this moment relative to TimeCurrent() in seconds

2.I tried to solve this issue via freelance - but for some reason they don't want to place my orders,

But for some reason they don't want to place my orders or give any explanations.

If someone has personal connection to the owners of this site - my humble request to try to find out who and what I did there offend.

Sergey Porphiryev:
How do I use sar?

double sar;

sar=iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0);

ends with an error....

You're probably using it all outside of OnTick() or you forgot to put curly braces in that function...

void OnTick()
{
 double r=iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0);
}

It should be something like this....

petrov:
1. I need a function that returns the value of account information at some point in the past.
2. tried to solve the issue through freelance - they don't want to place my orders or give any explanations.
If someone has personal connection to the owners of this site - the humblest request to try to find out who and what I did there offended.

1. If the function is needed for a course project, a detailed task is needed. First of all, the input parameters. Whether a balance is needed for time, or a balance for time. Often the same task can be solved in different ways. If you think that such a function would be profitable - share your thoughts to make it interesting. Few people want to reinvent the bicycle with square wheels.

2. Different communities have different ideas about morality. If you tell a boxer about a crooked nose, he'll smile and say: 'Yes, I did. If you tell a girl, she might get hysterical. Freelancers react painfully to categorical demands and judgements about the cost of work.

3. You may contact site's owners by this link through Service Desk or in my profile, but it's hardly necessary. Finding out the reason for the offence is simple: Print out all the correspondence and show it anonymously to people you know, asking: I found the correspondence here, and this one is offended. Can you explain why?

LRA:

1. If the function is needed for a course project, a detailed task is needed. First of all, the input parameters. Whether a balance is needed for the time, or a balance for the time. Often the same task can be solved in different ways. If you think that such a function would be profitable - share your thoughts to make it interesting. Few people want to reinvent the bicycle with square wheels.

2. Different communities have different ideas about morality. If you tell a boxer about a crooked nose, he'll smile and say: 'Yes, I did. If you tell a girl, she might get hysterical. Freelancers react painfully to categorical demands and judgements about the cost of work.

3. To the owners of the site can contact here this link through the servicedesk or in the profile, but hardly a need. Finding out the reason for the offence is simple: Print out all the correspondence and show it anonymously to someone you know, asking: I found the correspondence here, and this one is offended. Can you explain why?

1.There needs to be a balance for the moment. The very moment is defined as the displacement for a specified interval relative to the current moment.

But it plummets when my Expert Advisor has a sharp and prolonged movement to the losing side.

My main idea is that if something serious happens, it will just record a loss and stop working on the difference between the current and the old balance, I myself will deal with the situation.

There was no contact with freelancers at all! They do not post and that's it. I think they should contact me directly by contacts on the old request in April.

I have been in correspondence with Service Desk for three days now, but they are silent. I do not know what to do with them.

petrov:

1.I need a balance at a point in time. The moment is set as a shift by a given interval relative to the current moment.

But it plummets when my Expert Advisor has a sharp and prolonged movement to the losing side.

My robot is not a scalper, I just use pips.The idea is that if something serious happens, it will just fix the losses and stop the work on the difference between the current and the old balance.I will sort out the situation myself.A regular stopper has no experience - this is not necessary.

There was no contact with freelancers at all! They do not post and that is it. I think they should contact me directly using contacts from the old request in April.

I have been corresponding with Service Desk for three days now, but they are silent. I do not know what to do with them.

Here. You did place one order in April. I can tell you that if you now have no rights to place orders in the Freelance service, it may mean that in your April order there was a gross violation of freelancing rules, for which you were struck in rights.

My guess is correct?

Artyom Trishkin:

Here. You did place one order in April, though. I can tell you that if you now have no rights to place orders on Freelance, it could mean that your April order was in gross violation of freelancing rules, for which you have been struck in your rights.

Am I guessing correctly?

1.The work on the old request did not start at all, there were no other movements other than the request itself.I was NOT notified of any violations.

petrov:
1.The work on the old request did not start at all, there were no other movements except for the request itself.I have NOT been notified of any violations.

Was your April order removed? That means it was in breach of the rules. The administration will not simply delete an order.

There is no freelance request in your profile at all. Maybe that's because there wasn't one, or maybe it was deleted - I don't know.

Hello! Please tell me if I run the Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester, it works. I change the external parameters and run it again, it does not work.

what is it?
Reason: