[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 354

Thanks, I'll read it!

What is the difference between Forex Club MT4 terminals and PFGFX Treder apart from the name

Why does the Ilan 2.0 advisor not work in PFGFX Treder?

There is a FileWrite( ) function in MT4. It puts "r\n"(=end of line) at the end of its work. I don't need it. Let FileWrite( ) not do it. What do I need to do? Please tell me.

Robot_al:
There is a FileWrite( ) function in MT4. It puts "r\n"(=end of line) at the end of its work. I don't need it. Let FileWrite( ) not do it. What do I need to do? Please tell me.
If CSV file, accept it and delete unnecessary data. You can write to a binary file without separators with this function.

Please explain what a ticket is? In as much detail as possible.

7erj:
Please explain what a ticket is? In as much detail as possible.
Number. A unique order number that is not repeated anywhere else.

fore-x:

I can't figure out how I can put it all into a single system of calculation, is there an example of how to do it? I know the diameter of the balloon and the height of the flight, but how do I know how much the balloon weighs? I mean time, points and centre :). Can you help me please?

What to start with, all converted to pixels?

In my mind this problem has no single solution, i.e. there are many triangles with the same base and the same centre but different third points. For example, put a rectangular triangle on the cathetus, its median centre will be in the middle of the hypotenuse. Now rotate it around the base and see - the base is the same, the centre of the medians is in the middle of the hypotenuse, but the third point is in a completely different place.

What happens to the order numbers, tickets, when there are more and more orders in a brokerage company and the numbers themselves become long, are they finally reset and everything starts all over again? I mean 8-digit today, 9-digit tomorrow, 10-digit the next day, will these numbers keep growing or will they be reset when they reach e.g. 99999999999?

sss2019:
What happens to the order numbers, tickets, when there are more and more orders in a brokerage company and the numbers themselves become long, are they finally reset and everything starts all over again? I mean 8-digit today, 9-digit tomorrow, 10-digit the next day, will these numbers keep growing or will they be reset when they reach e.g. 99999999999?

The ticket of the order is a serial number of the order on the server. The ticket is assigned to the order when it is opened. The ticket is assigned by the server. What happens to the ticket if the number is large, it depends on the settings of the server. In general, why do you need this information? What problem can it solve?

Please help me out... I'm using Alert as a test program to output a message at the right time, but for some reason it doesn't...

Simplified it to the level of Hallo word, just to output Alert once... still does not output...

static bool test=false;

int start()
  {
      if (test==false)
      Alert("Test");

test=true; 
   return;
  }

Thanks in advance.

Reason: