Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1587

MakarFX:

I treat everyone with respect. Apart from you, no one is bothered by the "Tight knitters".

In the PM, the code is not inserted in a readable way and the person is not addressing me personally, I just replied to him.

If I made you uncomfortable with my posts, I'm sorry, but there's no other way.

The trouble is that these ramblings often cause other questions to get lost!

You don't have to put the code into the PM. It suffices to attach the source code. You check it, don't you? So you copy it and create your own file. What is the problem to download the attached file and already check it?

And here, I repeat, also the attached source more than enough.

Сергей Таболин:

The trouble is that these tidbits often cause other questions to get lost!

And you don't need to put the code in the PM. It's enough to attach the source code. You're checking it out, right? So you copy it and create your own file. What is the problem to download the attached file and already check it?

Yes and here again, too, attached source is more than enough.

I don't agree.

The person is not addressed to me personally and put a part of the code.

I saw the code and if I understood it I replied and if I didn't understand it I passed it by but somebody else may answer it).

MakarFX:

If it was about lot calculation there would be an error, but if there is no error it means there are no conditions for opening an order

Attach the old working version and I'll take a look.

Ok. Thanks.

I'm not sure what to do with it, but I did it myself.

Files:

Сергей Таболин:

And you don't need to put the code in the PM. It's enough to attach the source code. You're checking it out, aren't you? So you copy it and create your own file. What is the problem to download the attached file and already check it?

And here, I repeat, the attached source file is more than enough.

Dear Sir, before anything is attached, I scrolled through almost the entire thread, and almost every page someone's code, or parts of it.

MakarFX:

I disagree.

The person is not addressing me personally and is posting part of the code.

I saw the code, if I understood it, I answered it, and if I didn't understand it, I passed it by, but someone else can answer it).

This refers to the original question. Yes. It is easier that way. But further, why? Next is to become your dialogue. Well, yes, and lead it in the PM. If there are questions that you can no longer answer, let him ask the question here again.

It's not like I'm against help. Everyone needs it from time to time. But turning a general topic into a PERSONAL space is too much.

Сергей Таболин:

You are wrong.

законопослушный гражданин:

Okay. Thanks.

But I screwed the martin to it myself. and it's working fine.

Try

Files:

Questions of all kinds are needed, questions of all kinds are important. Let people sort it out. Some pass by, some read and dig in, and some see how they would do it themselves. In a different way. As a result, everybody benefits. Other questions are not ignored either.

Сергей Таболин:

And you don't need to put the code in the PM. All you have to do is attach the source code. You're checking it out, aren't you? So you copy it and create your own file. What is the problem to download the attached file and already check it?

And here, I repeat, also the attached source more than enough.

This is how I do it. I ask the question here first. I wait a day or two. If there is no answer, I create a thread with a question.
It's inconvenient to open incomplete code in a file in a metaeditor, then you have to delete the file. Within reasonable limits of course. Sometimes the knitting is interesting too)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
I do it this way. I ask the question here first. I wait a day or two. If there is no answer, I create a thread with a question.
It is inconvenient to open the code in the file in a meta-editor, then the file has to be deleted. Within reasonable limits of course. Sometimes it's interesting to have a scribble).

Limiting code height and scrolling would help.

Reason: