Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1593

Colleagues, silly question, but I haven't needed it until now.

I need to enter a "specific" symbol in parameters, for example for MACD:

iMACD(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);

How to set EURUSD for Symbol(), I've tried different ways - it doesn't work

MakarFX:

Not only that, look at the opening condition of the first order, see where CountOrders() is spelled

thanks

Порт-моне тв:

Colleagues, silly question, but I haven't needed it until now.

I need to enter a "specific" symbol in parameters, for example for MACD:

iMACD(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);

How to set EURUSD to Symbol(), I've tried different ways - it fails

iMACD("EURUSD",PERIOD_M15,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);

or

input string symb="EURUSD";

iMACD( symb ,PERIOD_M15,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);

MakarFX:

Not only that, but look at the opening condition of the first order, see where CountOrders() is spelled out

and this function selects the currently open order from the total number of open orders? for(int pos=OrdersTotal()-1;pos>=0;pos--)

A question has arisen. When we call the Indicators tab from the chart, is the sequence of indicators in the table the same as they are loaded by time? And they are loaded strictly in order sequentially, or otherwise, all together, for example.

In general, the question was how to specify exactly the order of loading of indicators. (in a template or otherwise, but without scripts)

законопослушный гражданин:

and this function selects the currently open order from the total number of open orders? for(int pos=OrdersTotal()-1;pos>=0;pos--)

This is the range to search for orders

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

A question has arisen. When we call the Indicators tab from the chart, is the sequence of indicators in the table the same as they are loaded by time? And they are loaded strictly in order sequentially, or otherwise, all together, for example.

In general, the question was how to specify exactly the order of loading of indicators. (in a template or otherwise, but without any scripts)

First, indicators are loaded in the main window in the order of their installation. Then basement indicators by window number.

Alexey Viktorov:

The main window indicators are loaded first in the order they were installed. Then the basement ones by window number.

Yes, thank you, that reminds me), and the template is formed by the order of installation, so they start loading sequentially accordingly.

What not to get into the template, if you suddenly know, the order in the table of indicators corresponds to this sequence?

At first glance, it does. You remove the indicator from the middle. You load it. It comes last in the table.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Yes, thank you, that reminds me), and the template is formed by the order of installation, respectively start loading sequentially.

To keep out of the template, if you happen to know, does the order in the table of indicators correspond to this sequence?

At first glance, it does. You remove the indicator from the middle. You load it. It comes last in the table.

I've never tried to understand the inner workings of the templates, but presumably this is the case. After all, the list is generated when you load it...

MakarFX:
This is the range for finding orders

thanks

But in this function: double GetProfitFromStart()

yellow is just the name of the function, am I right?

And in principle it can be anything?

Reason: