Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1458

Artyom Trishkin:
Can't you make a rectangle a fixed size?

How do you make it a fixed size?

Taras Slobodyanik:

Thank you

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Canvas will probably save...?

What was that about?

Canvas - это круто!
Canvas - это круто!
  • www.mql5.com
Поставил себе задачу: коротким кодом эффектно продемонстрировать возможности пользовательской графики через класс CCanvas...

Andrey Sokolov:

What was that about?

Draw the marks with a bitmap or just the substrate.

Изучаем класс CCanvas. Реализация прозрачности графических объектов
Изучаем класс CCanvas. Реализация прозрачности графических объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Надоела угловатая графика скользящих средних? Вы хотите рисовать в терминале что-то более красивое, чем простой прямоугольник с заливкой? Рисовать красиво в терминале можно. Для этого есть класс для создания пользовательской графики - CCanvas. С помощью этого класса можно реализовать прозрачность, смешивать цвета и получать иллюзию прозрачности при помощи наложения и смешивания цвета.

Taras Slobodyanik:

Draw the marks with a bitmap or just the substrate.

Exactly! Draw the substrate in Paint, add through resources and paste where needed. That's a great simple idea.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Thank you

Aleksei Stepanenko:

The background can be drawn in Paint, added through resources and inserted where needed.

It's easier to create a blank background of the right size in MT, fill the buffer with colour, make a resource and paste it as a bitmap.

HimOrik:

Please clarify:

From the documentation -"Testing trading strategies" phrase :

• The ticks are not sent over the network, they are generated on the tester agents.

When using local farm in"Every tick based on real ticks" mode - are ticks simulated on agents in local network or real history is used?

I'll raise my own, maybe silly, question. Please, clarify. I'm specifically interested in the optimization of "Every tick based on real ticks". On the main computer, of course, it is optimized based on real ticks. It's not clear how in the local network.

Reason: