[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 62

Dear experts, please don't ignore my question.

Is there an indicator that counts volatility, for example daily. But not the one, that gives an undefined number like 0.34. But it should calculate the number of candlesticks per day and divide it by a given period (number of days) so that the indicator knows the average value. Example: Opening 100, closing 200; the second day - opening 200, closing 250. Average volatility for these 2 days = ((200-100)+(250-200))/2 days=(100+50)/2=75
Where to download if available.

alexey999 >> :
Distinguished experts, don't ignore my question please.

And don't you get tired of writing the same thing :)

Afaik, no -- with the requirements presented exactly -- if you need to order. In general, Volumes.

Dimoncheg писал(а) >>

That's the thing about Friday or any other day of the week - the alert works and the order doesn't open at all.

Look at what's written in the logbook. Maybe you have not enough money on your account.

Indicator with volatility meter: AIS1 Advanced Indicator.

Description of the volatility meter: in the Instructions.

Question from a beginner:

There is an indicator (non-standard), there is an idea to collect data in one window from this indicator(s), which in their turn are set on different pairs.

The question - how to apply to the indicator to take parameters from another pair.

thanks in advance.

-Lord- писал(а) >>

Question from a beginner:

There is an indicator (non-standard), there is an idea to collect data in one window from this indicator(s), which in their turn are set on different pairs.

The question - how to apply to the indicator to take parameters from another pair.

Many thanks in advance.

In the iCustom operator the name of the pair is in the first place in the data to be transferred. Play on that.

There are 3 Expert Advisors on different pairs, but only one of them trades (their mages are different)... What should I change in the code of Expert Advisor to make them trade all.... (and at the same time one Expert Advisor does not open many orders)

What should I change?

int ticket = -1;
int total = OrdersTotal();
for (int i = total - 1; i >= 0; i--)

Shniperson >> :

There are 3 Expert Advisors on different pairs, but only one of them trades (their mages are different)... What should I change in the code of Expert Advisor to make them trade all.... (and at the same time one Expert Advisor does not open many orders)

What should I change?

int ticket = -1;
int total = OrdersTotal();
for (int i = total - 1; i >= 0; i--)

Order accounting. Completely. How -- you can find it on my profile, for example.

TheXpert >> :

Order accounting. Completely. How -- you can find it on my profile, for example.

couldn't find (

Shniperson >> :

did not find (

Um, trade.mq4 library is in the first ladder. You can look for something similar in Igor's thread, there is definitely one, but I don't remember the names.

The trick is to keep in mind that other EAs may have open orders at the same time. Therefore only your magik should be counted.

Reason: