Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1263

Artyom Trishkin:

That's not what it's for.

Thanks, but still don't understand how to put it in the post, or what the description is.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Thanks, but still don't understand how to insert in a post, and what the description is.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Any questions from newbies on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes

Valeriy Yastremskiy, 2020.09.25 12:32

If you have already started this tutorial, you may want to learn how to post the description of the algorithm and what it actually means.

Got it.) Usability is great)

Hello, good people!

I need to create a dynamic buffer of identical objects,

So, not to break the paradigm I need to place references to objects of the class inside the class itself...

And what do you think the compiler rudely swears that such a class does not exist in nature.

What to do? Inheritance?

Aleksandr Martynov:

So, in order not to break the paradigm, we need to place references to class objects inside the class itself...

class MyClass
{
   MyClass *m_arr[];
};
Aleksandr Martynov:

And what do you think, the compiler bluntly complains that such class does not exist.

So you're using a different class, either describe it above or add a forward description

Igor Makanu:

Then you are using a different class, either describe it above or add a forward description

It turned out to be simpler, mixed up ampersand and asterisk.... C P A S I B O!

Good afternoon.

Is there any option, apart from changing the chart template, to prohibit a running Expert Advisor from trading?

There is no code for this Expert Advisor. The task is to stop and start its trading again according to market conditions.

leonerd:

Good afternoon.

Is there any option, apart from changing the chart template, to prohibit a running Expert Advisor from trading?

There is no code for this Expert Advisor. The task is to stop and restart its trading according to market conditions.

I don't get it personally... Could it be because of the resurrection?

Сергей Таболин:

Personally, I don't understand a thing... Could it be because of the resurrection?

A man has an EA, but does not have the source code. But he wants the Expert Advisor to trade from X hour to Y hour. Or it will not trade and will not make noise when the mother-in-law is in the house.

There is a funny variant - to forbid the Expert Advisor to trade, you just need to transfer the money to another account... No money, no trades :-)
Or prohibit auto-trading in the account via the website. Both are done by contacting DC and in some places there are options where this can be done programmatically.

forcibly generate a margin call, for example if the counter positions are taken off the margin - lock the cutter.

open one hundred or five hundred fancy orders and squeeze the limit of orders - the Expert Advisor will not be able to open anything

what other crazy ideas do you have ?

Can you please tell me how to measure the minimum sampling rate, one iteration of a while loop?
Trying this code, but I'm not sure I'm measuring correctly.

void OnStart()
{
   ulong time[]; 
   ulong t = 0;  
   int   i = 0;
   ArrayResize(time, 30);      

while(i < 30 && !_StopFlag )
   {
      t = GetMicrosecondCount();
      t = GetMicrosecondCount() - t;      

ArrayFill(time, i, 1, t);
      i++;   
   }

ArrayPrint(time);
}

How do I change the background colour of a selected item in a tooltip?

... I went to service >>> settings >>>colour - but didn't find what I need, there are some default cells which cannot be changed

Reason: