Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1261

Hi.

ArrayResize(rates,1);

ArrayResize(rates[0].open,1);

rates[0].open[0]=0.0;

I want an alarm that sounds when the price reaches a certain value

Greetings. Could you please tell me.

Is it possible to set up hedging and combining unidirectional trades in MT5, or is it fixed by the broker? How is it possible?

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings. Could you please tell me.

Is it possible to set up hedging and combining unidirectional trades in MT5, or is it fixed by the broker? How is it possible?

When you open an account, you select its type. If your broker supports hedging, it is possible to choose it. If not - only netting.

Artyom Trishkin:

When an account is opened, its type is selected. If the broker supports hedging, it can be selected. If not, then only netting.

Thank you

Fara2012:
I want an alarm that sounds when the price reaches a certain value

There is such a thing - it's called Alert

Files:
4oqoma3.PNG  518 kb

Can you tell me why the position was not opened, although there was a signal and it should have been opened by the signal

The Expert Advisor wrote something in the log

JQ      0       16:34:02.593    Semaphore Line (XAUUSD,M2)      CTrade::OrderSend: market sell 0.01 position #182154267 XAUUSD [no connection]
RQ      0       16:34:02.594    Semaphore Line (XAUUSD,M2)      CTrade::OrderSend: market sell 0.01 position #182154116 XAUUSD [no connection]
IP      0       16:34:02.594    Semaphore Line (XAUUSD,M2)      CTrade::OrderSend: market sell 0.01 XAUUSD [no connection]
NR      0       16:34:02.594    Semaphore Line (XAUUSD,M2)      Error opening SELL position by XAUUSD : 'Request rejected due to absence of network connection'
ER      0       16:34:02.594    Semaphore Line (XAUUSD,M2)      Open parameters : price=1854.620000,TP=0.000000
EP      0       16:34:02.595    Semaphore Line (XAUUSD,M2)      Hline VSC
EG      0       16:34:02.718    Semaphore Line (XAUUSD,M2)      LeMan_BrainTrend1Sig
PS      0       16:34:02.853    Semaphore Line (XAUUSD,M2)      Pivot Lines TimeZone
CJ      0       16:34:02.956    Semaphore Line (XAUUSD,M2)      Line through two fractals
LQ      0       16:34:03.068    Semaphore Line (XAUUSD,M2)      sanbox

SanAlex:

Can you tell me why the position was not opened, although there was a signal and it should have been opened by the signal

The Expert Advisor wrote something in the log.

[no connection]

I have not found any answer, judging by the looks of it.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

How to deal with it hasn't been answered yet apparently.

yes this terminal - mute already, sick of searching for the network

-------------------------------------

They have a good demo, but they are real traders. I think it is not so bad if they are handled manually, but if they are handled by an expert, then they are better not to mess with such a company.

Sorry if this is not on your topic, who else to ask
... installed VS19, created a console C++ project and can't compile anything at all

What is missing? - I downloaded the component the installer suggested beforehand

Reason: