What are netizens disliked for? - page 4

Artyom Trishkin:

From my experience why I hate them: I've never made them for myself, never even thought of such a perversion, while for customers I would kill them... I call it chasing the price:

I call it a rush for the price: "First of all I will place a marker and then twenty more markers, with pitch depending on price (I say everything is calculated!), and if the third one has not worked, I will remove it, and all the ones above/below, and move them with another pitch - everything is calculated too (how could it not!).If it didn't work, then let's place another grid (in case it works there), and if it worked, then delete it all, and then go back, but with another lot, depending on the profit, let's do ten more steps. We will track the third from the top, the second from the bottom, and opposite from the side. And if it does not work, or in deficit, we will increase a lot, depending on the quantity and quality, and set there another ten orders, plus the bottom in the reverse, but with a double lot - I've counted everything - the maths rules! ".

I'd fucking kill you...

Unfortunately, I know this firsthand. I once undertook a similar order for MT5. I have never managed to make that grid cleaner work. The reasons are the same as Artem says.

I should add that the net broker will only earn if each of its trade levels (entry into position) is profitable, without averaging, permutations and other rubbish.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Thanks for the wise decision, one less competitor )) I think long range orders are placed in anticipation of a strong move on the news.

On the news it does not work as planned, and especially if the spread is floating. This spread will widen so that the order opens several tens of points worse than the set price. If we take a virtual pending order the situation is even worse, it means that the position is opened by buy/sell buttons and the slippage is even larger. And really, there is no need to follow the price with 58 orders, the furthest order is at 200pp from the price, modification on almost every tick... 3 to 5 on each side is enough, and add them as needed.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I am making a class on working with the grid and I have an idea to expand the types of pending orders. Of course, they will be virtual and will be executed on the client's side. They will be executed as market pending orders when necessary conditions come or as standard pending orders, if it is possible according to the algorithm.

There are four types of pending orders in MT4 now, in MT5 there are six. Can you suggest your own variants? Because I know that other brokerage platforms, especially stock ones, have other types of orders.

And also, I'm making a panel to test all this kitchen, I can lay it out for tests. But I want to warn, it is in C#, so it is not suitable for those who fear for safety. Or you have to run it on a virtual machine. Connection to the Expert Advisor is through common files. I am using Sharpe purely for the speed of development.

I use only 4 types of MT4 for now, MT5 is not very popular lately.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
All right, but how do I know this number?

I will use the Internet to help me :) I use an EA of Zealot ea, for example, almost

classical grid with adding every 5 pips and with 240 pips stop.

It lasted for more than 2 years and had quite good results

Alexey Volchanskiy:
All true, but how do you know this number?

I think it is enough to have two (differently directed) or four (all types of orders) and the rest, which order worked and which didn't.

And about the grid with 20 pending orders - in my opinion two (differently directed) or four (all types) are enough, the rest according to the situation, which order worked and which did not. And what about long-range orders - when 19 orders have triggered - may we conclude that the direction was wrong and we should have guessed it when the fifth order has opened?

On the other hand, according to my personal observations, people who are more programmers than traders are more inclined to solve problems in implementing any Expert Advisor and do not care about profitability, since they regard everything as loss-making, so there is no point in considering an idea with evaluation for profitability. And then there are people who are more traders than programmers - they do not take up ideas that in their view are doomed to make losses in trading.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

And on the other hand, from my personal observations - people who are more programmers than traders - tend to take on the challenge of implementing any EA, and profitability is of no concern

And why should custom programmers care about profitability? They have already created thousands of these grails. And because they are still programming for food + compote, it means that so far they have not come across any profitable grail.

Yury Reshetov:
And why on earth would custom programmers care about profit? They have already created thousands of these grails. And since they still program for food + compote, it means that so far they have not come across any profitable grail.

No, because the programmer does not know what "unique settings" were not provided with the TOR, he just knows what these settings were not from it nothing will change in the pocket of the customer. It's just some kind of joke or a game. Everything is fine.

Yury Reshetov:
And why should the custom programmers care about profit? They have already created thousands of these grails. And because they still program for food + compote, it means that so far they have not come across any profitable grail.

Khoja Nasreddin once bought a dozen eggs at the bazaar for a ruble and sold them elsewhere for a ruble.

- Khoja, what profit do you see in this?" they asked him.

- I do not care whether it is profitable or unprofitable, as long as my friends see me trading.

Artyom Trishkin:

:))

Thank you, I've already made a clear decision - I won't take orders in the form of griders. I will not do them for myself. It especially kills me to place 20 orders and then move the furthest one. For fuck's sake????? Why place it and then move it closer to the price? And it's just a prerequisite... Fuck, to move - it makes the system look more serious... I'm asking a question: should we not put it that far away? And in general - why 20 pieces when three or four is more than enough (the rest can be added as they are triggered)... No, fuck - you have to have 20 up and 20 down. And then you have to mix them all together in a fucking weird algorithm... # dumb-ass #

You're having fun! Didn't they explain to you why you had to move it?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Khoja Nasreddin once bought a dozen eggs at the bazaar for a ruble and sold them elsewhere for a ruble.

- Khoja, what profit do you see in this?" they asked him.

- I don't care whether it is profitable or unprofitable, as long as my friends see me trading.

The most striking thing is not the anecdote itself, but the combination of Nasredin and the rouble.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Grids, martingales, locking are all tools, some people can work with them, others cannot. Probably 97% of cases people fail to work not only with such tools, but in general for several simple reasons:

Lack of discipline

Regular / daily changes of trading strategy

Greed and desire to get a billion, at most tomorrow.

And others.

For my practice I have clearly learned that there is no scalping on forex, people come for BABLY and try to scrape by 0.000000000001 point of profit. (Attributing, scalping in forex, to the great fallacy. IMHO)

As a "youngster" my record in scalping is 93 profitable deals in a row, and one unprofitable one, which has swiped all profits )))))

Scalping in forex comes with a huge number of profitable trades and small profits and a small number of losing trades with huge losses.

Scalping by its very nature cannot be applied in highly volatile, decentralised markets . IMHO

A shitload of years and posts, and you're confusing voluntariness with voluntariness....:-)

Try using spellchecker... should help... :-)

Reason: