Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1050

MakarFX:

Attempt number 2.

Please help, it seems like a simple question.

How to set font thickness FW_BOLD, or rather how to relate to

I am afraid I won't understand it in words.

P.S. MQL4 Reference was not helpful.

ObjectSetText("Lev",StringConcatenate("Lev: ",DoubleToStr(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL),0)),SizeInfo,"Arial Bold",InfoColor);

Id

Шрифт Times New Roman Bold, скачать бесплатно без регистрации
Шрифт Times New Roman Bold, скачать бесплатно без регистрации
  • Times New Roman is a trademark of The Monotype Corporation.
  • ffont.ru
© 2014 The Monotype Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Hebrew OpenType Layout logic copyright © 2003 & 2007, Ralph Hancock & John Hudson. This layout logic for Biblical Hebrew is open source software under the MIT License; see embedded license descript You may use this font as permitted by the EULA for the product in which this font is...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Identity

Installed the font, prescribed

ObjectSetText("Lev",StringConcatenate("Lev: ",DoubleToStr(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL),0)),SizeInfo,"Times New Roman Bold",InfoColor);

doesn't work(

MakarFX:

Installed the font, prescribed

doesn't work(

You have what is stored in theSizeInfo variable.

Alekseu Fedotov:

You have what is stored in theSizeInfo variable.

int font_size
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Все объекты, используемые в техническом анализе, имеют привязку на графиках по координатам цены и времени – трендовая линия, каналы, инструменты Фибоначчи и т.д.  Но есть ряд вспомогательных объектов, предназначенных для улучшения интерфейса, которые имеют привязку к видимой всегда части графика (основное окно графика или подокна индикаторов...

MakarFX:
int font_size

Tried it, couldn't make it bold

How can I get my money back for the indicator I bought? The description and the pictures show a completely different picture than the one I have on the chart, and I want to get my money back, but I don't know how. Please advise what and how.

Dmitry Kyzlasov:
The description and pictures show a completely different picture, different from the one on my chart, and I want to get my money back. Please advise what and how.

Settlement of Disputes

In the event of disputes that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may contact the administration of mql5.com via the "Service Desk" section of the User's profile.

MakarFX:
int font_size

It has never been necessary to make bold text.

As understood from experimentation, it is possible to use fonts that are present in the menu

As understood, it is not possible to use a font from a resource

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Tried it, couldn't make the font bold

This option increases the size, the thickness does not change

Lots of space on the graph(

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It has never been necessary to make bold text.

As understood from experimentation, it is possible to use fonts that are present in the menu

As understood, it is not possible to use a font from a resource

This is true, but the TextSetFont flags are used to modify
Документация по MQL5: Графические объекты / TextSetFont
Документация по MQL5: Графические объекты / TextSetFont
  • www.mql5.com
Устанавливает шрифт для вывода текста методами рисования и возвращает результат успешности этой операции. По умолчанию используется шрифт Arial и размер -120 (12 pt). [in]  Размер шрифта, который может задаваться положительными и отрицательными значениями. При положительных значениях размер выводимого текста не зависит от настроек размеров...
Reason: