Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1910

Alekseu Fedotov #:

Script:

to be good, add more leverage, stop out level and depo currency

PS/ By the way, I was always surprised by the absence of the "Account and Trading Conditions" window in the terminal

Valeriy Yastremskiy chat number out. It's resetting. I don't get it.

Any luck getting it out?

Alekseu Fedotov #:

Look at the top of the programme window, it says.

Alexey, thank you for your feedback! You see, MT5 is installed on my father's phone (android). Yes, his name, surname, supposedly account number ) or account number and broker are indicated there. But the point is that my father didn't open the account himself, they opened it for him over the phone. He's an elderly man, he's probably cheated((( Maybe you can help us deal with this situation? Whatsapp? If so my number is: ***. If something works out, be sure to thank you. I myself have never dealt with stock trading.

rriaz #:
Alexey, thank you for your feedback! You see, MT5 is installed on my father's phone (android). Yes, his name, surname, supposedly account number ) or account number and broker are indicated there. But the point is that my father didn't open the account himself, they opened it for him over the phone. He is an elderly man, most likely he was cheated((( Maybe you can help us deal with this situation? Votsap? If that my number: +79510917486. If something turns out, be sure to thank you. I myself have never dealt with stock trading.
There are still moments. My father even the password says he does not know! ( I will be at his place tomorrow, I can make screenshots or anything else. The program is installed only on the phone

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Was it possible to extract it?

No, this is a limitation of the cart. So you have to send a message from the bot first, and the chat ID will be in it. And then you can remember it. The other way around does not work.

HI Can just send the chat's id back to the chat bot on /help or his command and paste it into the intuition. So far stopped at this solution.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

No, this is a limitation of the cart. You have to send a message from the bot first, and the chat ID will be in it. And then you can remember it. The other way round won't work.

HI Can just send the chat's id back to the chat bot on /help or his command and paste it into the intuition. So far, settled on this solution.

Yes, you need to send a message and it will send the id

rriaz #:
There are more points. Dad even says he doesn't know the password! ( I will be at his place tomorrow, I can take screenshots or something. The software is only installed on the phone

I'm sorry, it's more likely to be crooks and you need to go to law enforcement.

Alexey Viktorov #:

Could this be the problem? Try deleting the resource periodically

but then you'd have to create it dynamically.

That is, delete the resource first, then recreate it. The only problem is, I don't know how that would work. Or if it will work at all. I'll have to try...

Didn't work. ResourceCreate only creates a new file for pictures, so it doesn't see the indicator. I understand it just needs to clear the memory periodically. I'll try something with ZeroMemory

Hi all. The script for setting the right pattern on all charts turned out to be the following story.

I opened 8 charts, all different on n1 with a scalping template below.

8 OPEN CHARTS WITH SCALPING PATTERN

I added a script to the leftmost chart(AUD/USD) to translate all charts to d1 and a medium term template, the code below.

string tplName = "FIBOmAGIC СРЕДНЕСРОК.tpl";//ИМЯ ПОДГРУЖАЕМОГО ШАБЛОНА
void OnStart()
 {
  long prevChart = ChartFirst();
  while(prevChart >= 0)
   {
    if(ChartPeriod(prevChart) != PERIOD_D1)// ЕСЛИ ПЕРИОД ГРАФИКА НЕ Д1
      ChartSetSymbolPeriod(prevChart, ChartSymbol(prevChart), PERIOD_D1); // УСТАНАВЛИВАЕМ ПЕРИОД ГРАФИКА КАК Д1
      ChartApplyTemplate(prevChart, tplName); // И УСТАНАВЛИВАЕМ НА ГРАФИК ШАБЛОН СРЕДНЕСРОКА
    prevChart = ChartNext(prevChart);
   }
 }/******************************************************************/
/*****************************End program****************************/

I have changed the midterm template for all charts except the left chart to which I added the script.

Then I put the script on the left chart to translate the chart on n1 and the scalping template. The script code is below

+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Script program start function                                    |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
string tplName = "FIBOmAGIC СКАЛЬПИНГ.tpl";
void OnStart()
 {
  while(prevChart >= 0 && IsStopped())
   {
    if(ChartPeriod(prevChart) != PERIOD_H1)
      ChartSetSymbolPeriod(prevChart, ChartSymbol(prevChart), PERIOD_H1);
      ChartApplyTemplate(prevChart, tplName);
   }

It seems that everything is Ok. The scalping pattern is applied to all charts. But there is one problem. If I attach the same script to the leftmost chart twice, 5 out of 8 charts become a tool aud/usd.

AFTER TWO SUCCESSIVE USES OF THE SAME SCRIPT, PART OF THE GRAPHS BECOME OF THE SAME TOOL

Why does it happen and how to avoid it other than 2 successive passes of the same script?

DanilaMactep #:

Hi all. The script for setting the right pattern on all charts turned out to be the following story.

I opened 8 charts, all different on n1 with a scalping template below.

I added a script to the leftmost chart(AUD/USD) to translate all charts to d1 and a medium term template, the code below.

I have changed the midterm template for all charts except the left chart to which I added the script.

Then I put the script on the left chart to translate the chart on n1 and the scalping template. The script code is below

It seems that everything is Ok. The scalping pattern is applied to all charts. But there is one problem. If I attach the same script to the leftmost chart twice, 5 out of 8 charts become a tool aud/usd.

Why does it happen and how to avoid it other than 2 successive passes of the same script?

Try it like this

void OnStart()
 {
  while(prevChart >= 0 && IsStopped())
   {
    //if(ChartPeriod(prevChart) != PERIOD_H1)
      ChartSetSymbolPeriod(prevChart, ChartSymbol(prevChart), PERIOD_H1);// или PERIOD_D1
      ChartApplyTemplate(prevChart, tplName);
   }
Reason: