Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1608

MakarFX #:

There are five mistakes in a six-letter word...

and I'm "weak" enough to correct you.

Just calm down already.

Manter84 #:

What have I done wrong to you? Or are you all so aggressive?

Is that aggression? It's just an unwillingness to deal with what you don't want to deal with.

Manter84 #:

Just calm down already.

Who's the aggressive one?

Look at the thread... everyone gets help here and answers even the dumbest questions, you just have to be a reasonable person.

Manter84 #:

Well, you could have just written that more details are needed. I wrote the code of the simplest indicator (it couldn't be simpler), but it generates two messages at the Print command too. And if you omit getting Handle, it gives one message.

Print will print on every tick and at first load OnTick in the EA and OnCalculate in the indicator.

It's strange that it doesn't print on subsequent ticks. check insert, if there are two prints with the same i, then the question will be valid).

#property indicator_chart_window
int            FR_handle,i;
int OnInit()
  {

FR_handle = iFractals(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT);
   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);

}

int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,
                const int prev_calculated,
                const datetime &time[],
                const double &open[],
                const double &high[],
                const double &low[],
                const double &close[],
                const long &tick_volume[],
                const long &volume[],
                const int &spread[])
  { i++;
    Print("Проверка 111 "," i= ",i); 
    return(rates_total);
}

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

The print will print on every tick and on the first load OnTick in EA and OnCalculate in indicator.

Strange that it does not print on subsequent ticks. check insert, if there will be two prints with the same i, the question will be valid).

Thank you very much. I'll give it a try. I even thought at first that my meta editor was down, but tried another one of my own, it's fine, print works correctly. Thanks again.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

The print will print on every tick and on the first load OnTick in EA and OnCalculate in indicator.

Strange that it does not print on subsequent ticks. check insert, if there will be two prints with the same i, the question will be valid).

Thank you very much. I'll give it a try. I even thought at first that my meta editor was down, but tried another one of my own, it's fine, print works correctly. Thanks again.

Now it all makes sense. It's not just the metaeditor that's down, it's your whole computer that's down and typing twice...

Check all possible places for viruses...

Alexey Viktorov #:

Now it all makes sense. It's not just the metaeditor that's down, your whole computer is down and typing twice...

Why are you all of a sudden pissed off at the man and bitching)))) It's not at all uncommon for questions here to ask me if it's not working, help me)))) Or did I miss something?

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Why are you all of a sudden pissed off at the man and bitching about it))) It's not at all uncommon here for questions I don't have, help me out)))) Or did I miss something?

This is the kind of question you're usually told to go back to where you were sent. And then it's just a joke on a double message...

Alexey Viktorov #:

Now it all makes sense. It's not just the metaeditor that's down, it's your whole computer that's down and typing twice...

No viruses, but there's some crazy stuff going on. And there's a message backing up))
Reason: