[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 726

strangerr:

Я? You see, I was thinking when the mobile comes and says: "Guys, I was wrong, the trend is really up and there is no need to sell, especially with targets located somewhere below, but no, he jumped up at any pullback and shouts to sell everything)))) Then he says he has to learn to work with lots, he shouts something about his "students". I don't understand it and I don't intend to. I do not understand and do not intend to understand it, everybody makes mistakes, but to stupidly insist that white is black, you can piss off anyone. We helped him to break his sell from 1.2693 and on the first pullback we heard "thank you", so I do not even want to discuss this topic anymore.

I did not read it! No offence Mobilich!

Don't you think you should sell it now?

By the way on mcl5 where is there a branch with the same content as this one?

MobileMan:

This is bullshit! I don't have one! I usually duplicate the trades. If one's a moose, the other's Uncle Kolya. Trading just to have something to show someone is bullshit.

Stroehner, get to the point. And don't be offended anymore.

Come back, there's been a change in the lineup.

vladds:

I didn't read that! No offence, Mobilich!

Don't you think you should sell it now?

See Darkie's screenshot on the last page, it's almost time to sell.

Sta2066:

Stroehner, get to the point. And don't be offended anymore.

Come back, the lineup's already changed.

I don't get it. What's not to understand?! The lots are different, but the direction is the same. Besides, I don't get it, why are you pissing me off? Are you bored off the market?

MobileMan:
I don't get it. What's not to understand?! The lots are different, that's all. And besides, I don't get it, why are you pissing me off? Are you bored off the market?
No offence either...

food for thought

Hi all! Gep down, then go to 1.34 and go to 1.35.

OlegTs:

information for you to think about

and the point of inserting these pictures if things can still change by the time they open?

OlegTs:

food for thought

We may go down to the break-up point and then rally up again (but this is unlikely!), because all big players have taken profits. Now we'll fall 150-200 points! Then we go flat!
and then a strong rush down to 300 pips! and flat again (but this is doubtful, now everyone knows that the trend is up and all big players will buy.

and a long flight of 600 p! up!

chart here!

Reason: