Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1790

Nerd Trader #:
So you want to tell me that when ide inserts some shit into your code without your permission, it's ok?

Everything happens not just with your consent, at your express command. You click the styler and get what you don't like...

If you don't like MetaQuotes style, choose any other style and ......... use it... What's the big deal?

Alexey Viktorov #:

Everything happens not just with your consent, at your express command. You click the styler and get what you don't like...

If you don't like MetaQuotes style, choose any other style and ......... use it... What's the big deal?

Alexei!!! Thank you very much! I've never once looked into the meta-editor settings in all my time...

MakarFX #:
Alexei!!! Thanks so much!!! I've never once looked into the meta-editor settings in all my time...

Looking at your formatting style and assuming your K&R

MakarFX #:
I've written to you before.
I've done that elsewhere, I just mix up boolean functions sometimes

Alexey Viktorov #:

I use k&r everywhere, and it doesn't matter which style, because I doubt very much that at least one of them has a rule about inserting a dash frame after each function. So it's not a fad of mine, not a style requirement, but the delusional nonsense of ide.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I didn't know about the styles either, I formatted it the way I read comfortably.

Actually, it's META.

What is K&R ?

Alexey Viktorov #: What's the big deal?

Because it really pisses me off when you decide to move to a native mql4 environment and there you go! Would you like a frame? And we will sell it anyway.

MakarFX #:

I didn't know about the styles either, I formatted it the way I like to read.

In general, it's META.

What is K&R ?

k&r

Nerd Trader #:

Because it really pisses me off when you decide to move to a native mql4 environment and there you go! Would you like a frame? And we will sell it anyway.

So you can write a reminder for yourself - what is this function?

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Custom indicator iteration function                              |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I'm definitely not K&R ! I'm more of a GNU style.

Reason: