Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1220

Isn't there some clever way to pass an array reference(indicator buffer) to a class so that the class "remembers" it as a reference?

Yurij Kozhevnikov:
Is there any tricky way to pass a reference to the array(indicator buffer) to the class, so that the class "remembers" it as a reference?

no

but it can be the other way around

make a public array in a class and apply SetIndexBuffer() to it

I did it in MT4 in an indicator, everything works without problems

Yurij Kozhevnikov:
Isn't there any tricky way to pass a reference to an array(indicator buffer) to the class so that the class "remembers" it as a reference?

From article 42 onwards, the creation of indicator buffer classes is described - all indicator buffer data "lie" in the class object. This includes arrays. So far, the last article about indicator buffers is the article 46, but the next one - on work with standard indicators in multisymbol multiperiod mode - is on its way.

You don't have to use the library itself - you can see how it's done.

Работа с таймсериями в библиотеке DoEasy (Часть 42): Класс объекта абстрактного индикаторного буфера
Работа с таймсериями в библиотеке DoEasy (Часть 42): Класс объекта абстрактного индикаторного буфера
  • www.mql5.com
В прошлой статье мы создали пример индикатора, использующего для своих построений объекты таймсерий библиотеки DoEasy. Для хранения данных буферов и получения к ним доступа мы создали структуру буфера, имеющую в своём составе все необходимые данные для правильной идентификации принадлежности буфера к символу и периоду графика и данные для...

Thank you.

Can you tell me if I have previously purchased an indiktaor, went to the site and there is an inscription "Author denied the right to sell products" What about the payment? the opportunity to move the indicator does not? I understand that the money without refunds gone?

Hello, I put the indicator on MT4 and started to configure it according to the instruction:
To receive PUSH notifications from desktop terminal to mobile MetaTrader4 it is necessary:
1. Install MetaTrader4 on your phone from appstore or play market
2. In the mobile terminal, log in to yourmql5.comaccount
3. Allow notifications in the settings of the PC terminal and access yourmql5.comaccount

. I've done all of the above, but the mobile version says MetaQuetosId is not registered. It asks to check the connection to the .internet, but everything is connected and nothing comes out when you ask again. What to do?

Good afternoon everyone!

Somewhere did something to the terminal - after restarting the terminal the toolbars (View/Toolbars) are no longer reflected.

Restored, everything works. Reload terminal - no toolbars - need to restore again...

See screenshots in attachment

Question - how to fix it?

Thank you!

Kedrov:

Good afternoon everyone!

Somewhere did something to the terminal - after restarting the terminal the toolbars (View/Toolbars) are no longer reflected.

Restored, everything works. Reload terminal - no toolbars - need to restore again...

See screenshots in attachment

Question - how to fix it?

Thank you!

F11

Artyom Trishkin:
F11

Thank you, Artem!

As always - all brilliant is simple!

Thanks for the quick reply!

but is it possible to write it like this? (Only the last type - with a rectangle - would work now.

ObjectsDeleteAll(0,"prefix",0,OBJ_LABEL|OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL);
Reason: