Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1084

Help with the windup. Disk is 100% loaded sometimes (intermittently). Especially when loading software. Tried disabling Prefetcher and Windows Search on internet tips. However it did not help much. CHKDSK does not seem to find any problems with disk. I do get optimized from time to time. The drive itself is a ssd patriot burst. The ssd drive itself is a ssd patriot burst and is up to date. I have an antivirus (Casper).

Is there a control in MQL4 that could output a lot of text on multiple lines? CEdit is not suitable - it's single line and only takes 63 characters.

satorifx:
Does MQL4 have a control that could output a lot of text on several lines? CEdit is not suitable - it's single line and only takes 63 characters.

write text on the canvashttps://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/standardlibrary/canvasgraphics/ccanvas/ccanvastextout

but it can't do it in multiple lines, or rather it can, but you need to increase the Y coordinate after the line is printed

Aleksey Mavrin:

It does not. Exactly so - all combinations of EA parameters will get results. And you can sort them however you like.

Thank you. That's what I thought...

Greetings. Could you please tell me what is the problem.

In MT5, in OnInit() I prescribe the creation of objectsOBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL, OBJ_LABEL (rectangular and text labels), and others.

But they are not created at initialization, they are created only when the terminal is ticked or clicked. There was no such a problem in MT4.

Afternoon!

I have windows 10 installed, Russian package installed, installed MT4. do not read the menu inscriptions of the terminal in Russian, please advise how to fix

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings. Could you please tell me what is the problem.

In MT5, in OnInit() I prescribe the creation of objectsOBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL, OBJ_LABEL (rectangular and text labels), and others.

But they are not created at initialization, they are created only when the terminal is ticked or clicked. This problem didn't exist in MT4.

Have you remembered ChartRedraw()?

I need your advice, I funded my account, I launched hosting and subscription to the signal, I did the migration, everything is working, but the manager's trades are not shown, I wrote -To see the full information on the signal, enable copying trades in the trading platform MetaTrader., I checked it all is enabled ..... what's wrong? I have checked it on the MetaTrader platform, what is wrong?

Hello dear programmers. I have faced with an error (or a bug, I don't know) and I can't find any references to it or a solution to this problem. The error is as follows: when I try to select an order out of the closed orders on the ticket (OrderSelect(Ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_HISTORY), I get error 4051, and I get this error only when this order is not in the history of deals, which happens if the order was closed yesterday and the filter shows only the current history, which is updated on restarting the terminal, that is, if there were yesterday's deals, they will not be in the history for today when I restart. But as soon as I do the filter so as to show that order, for example, to show the entire history of deals, the error immediately disappears and the order is found using the OrderSelect function. So it turns out that OrderSelect searches only among the history uploaded to the terminal based on the ticket of closed and deleted orders? There is no information about this in the handbook.

Alexandr Nikolaev:
Hello dear programmers. I've encountered an error (or bug, I don't know) and I can't find any references to it or a solution to this problem. The error is as follows: when I try to select an order out of the closed orders on the ticket (OrderSelect(Ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_HISTORY), I get error 4051, and I get this error only when this order is not in the history of deals, which happens if the order was closed yesterday and the filter shows only the current history, which is updated on restarting the terminal, that is, if there were yesterday's deals, they will not be in the history for today when I restart. But as soon as I do the filter so as to show that order, for example, to show the entire history of deals, the error immediately disappears and the order is found using the OrderSelect function. So it turns out that OrderSelect searches only among the history uploaded to the terminal based on the ticket of closed and deleted orders? There is no information about this in the handbook.

The description of OrdersHistoryTotal says.

Reason: