Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1157

Alexey Viktorov:

NO. This is the syntax of the language.

Is it something like macro substitution or some other way? It's not like we're changing the logic, just the writing form.

Andrey Sokolov:

What about something like macro substitution or some other way? We don't change the logic, just the form of recording.

Well, if you can't, but really want to, then you can. For example, fxsaber can write an Expert Advisor or an indicator in one line. But no one knows what the need for that is.

Alexey Viktorov:

Well, if you can't, but you really want to, you can.

But how?

Andrey Sokolov:

How?

no way

C compilers don't see a group of spaces or tabulation characters as a delimiter, i.e. you can delete all the spaces in any MQL-program and the code will still compile and run correctly.

Macros, you ( most likely, but I could be wrong ) will not help. If by some miracle, you can get rid of { } You will get macros with parameters, i.e. in fact you will replace { } with ( )

ZS: The idea looks something like this: (__!__)

Andrey Sokolov:

How?

The key question is not "how" but "why".

Hello, metatrader 5 is not installing, I can't understand why. Please advise.

Velykodniy:
Hello, metatrader 5 is not installing, can't understand why. Please advise.

Read it here.

Artyom Trishkin:

Read it here.

When opening metatrader 5 this frame appears, how to solve the problem ?
Files:

Velykodniy:
When opening metatrader 5 this frame appears , how to solve the problem ?

You have a debugger running. The terminal sees it in memory and refuses to start it to prevent unauthorised access. Remove the debugger from memory and start the terminal without interfering with its operation from the outside.

Artyom Trishkin:
The main question is not "how" but "why".

Hello. Who has this question? I don't have one.

Reason: