Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 258

STARIJ:

iCustom allows to see only what is in the data window. The penultimate parameter of the function is exactly the number of the buffer visible in the data window

Pity, pity, and I was getting excited :) Then how is this method better than the one previously suggested?

Is there any way to write a comment when closing a trade? Or what other options are there? We need to store the reason for closing somewhere.

igorbel:

Is there any way to write a comment when closing a trade? Or what other options are there? You have to store the reason for closing somewhere.

Check for the reason better...

You can write it in global variables of the terminal and in a file.

igorbel: Is there any way to write a comment when closing a trade? Or what other options are there? We should store the reason for closing somewhere.

What reasons should be marked? If the order was closed by SL or TP, the server will add [sl] [tp] to the comment. It may be [so] - when I saw it for the first time, I was astonished. Now I looked it up - I found another one without square brackets

Aleksey Vyazmikin: Pity, pity, and I was getting excited :) Then how is this method better than the one previously suggested?

Allows ANY (first, middle, last) buffer to be removed from the Data window. This is how I set my label in the data window SetIndexLabel(1, "HP_Down");

Просмотр и настройка графиков - Графики котировок, технический и фундаментальный анализ - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Просмотр и настройка графиков - Графики котировок, технический и фундаментальный анализ - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Графики в торговой платформе отображают изменение котировок финансовых инструментов во времени. Они необходимы для проведения технического анализа...

STARIJ:

What reasons do I have to mark? If the order was closed by SL or TP, the server adds [sl] [tp] to the comment respectively. It may also be [so] - when I first saw it, I was surprised - I called the broker. If there are no square brackets - close by hand. Everything is already marked for us! Looked now - found another one without square brackets

canceled - this is a cancelled pending order. And what is so ? What was the response? Not a stopout by any chance?

Artyom Trishkin:

canceled is a deleted (cancelled) pending order. What is so ? What was the answer?

Stop Out is the worst thing that can happen ...

STARIJ:
Stop Out is the worst thing that can happen...

Yeah, I've already suggested that - added to the question above...

STARIJ:
Stop Out is the worst thing that can happen ...

And when are there square brackets and when are there not?

Artyom Trishkin: And square brackets when there are and when there aren't?

[sl] [tp] [so] in brackets, canceled without brackets - probably because there are no financial changes. It also says something when you deposit and withdraw when you partially close the account...

Reason: