Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 263

aksiman:

I'm answering you. It's not help and you'd better not write anything.)
I already knew about the link and I've been through 10 pages. I'm telling you again, there's 4200 there, would you really sit there and read every one? Who are you kidding?
That doesn't look like help at all, it looks like mockery. Or maybe you'll throw a link to an mtq4 tutorial on any question in the code and write"it's enough for anyone who really needs it"?

Do you even realise that this is just ridiculous)

And you can create a forum on any topic and just full screen there will be a link to google, wiki and the phrase"That's enough for anyone who really needs it".

Well stupid questions do not need to ask a forum!) Who invented these forums in the first place? Lazybones!)

I have no complaints to you at all. I did not write a post to you, but to people who have used such an indicator recently. I'm telling you again.

Have you read the forum rules? What does it say about being rude to forum members?

Good afternoon everyone!

Guys, tell me what to do. There is a chart, it has a button on it which, when clicked, opens the chart. But I cannot change the properties of the open chart. If I change them, I change the chart on which this button changes and not on the chart, which is opened.

Here is the code of the button:

ChartOpen("GBPUSD",60);
 ChartSetInteger(id,CHART_MODE,Тип_Графика);
 ChartSetInteger(id,CHART_COLOR_BACKGROUND,Цвет_фона);
 ChartSetInteger(id,CHART_SCALE,Сжатие);
 ChartSetInteger(id,CHART_COLOR_GRID,Цвет_сетки);
 ChartSetInteger(id,CHART_COLOR_CHART_LINE,Цвет_линии);
 ChartSetInteger(id,CHART_COLOR_CHART_UP,Цвет_свечи_UP);
 ChartSetInteger(id,CHART_COLOR_CANDLE_BULL,Цвет_свечи_UP);
 ChartSetInteger(id,CHART_COLOR_CHART_DOWN,Цвет_свечи_DN);
 ChartSetInteger(id,CHART_COLOR_CANDLE_BEAR,Цвет_свечи_DN);
 ChartSetInteger(id,CHART_FOREGROUND,1);
 ChartSetInteger(id,CHART_SHOW_PERIOD_SEP,1);
 ChartSetInteger(id,CHART_SHIFT,1);

I think that I need the id of the opened chart. How do I know it?

Perhaps, I am doing something wrong.

How to do it right?

Valerius:

Good afternoon everyone!

Guys, tell me what to do. There is a chart, it has a button on it which, when clicked, opens the chart. But I cannot change the properties of the open chart. If I change them, I change the chart on which this button changes and not on the chart, which is opened.

Here is the code of the button:

I think that I need the id of the opened chart. How do I know it?

Perhaps, I am doing something wrong.

How to do it right?

ChartOpen

Opens a new chart with the specified symbol and period. The command given goes into the chart message queue and is only executed after all previous commands have been processed.

longChartOpen(
stringsymbol,// symbol name
ENUM_TIMEFRAMES period// period
);

Parameters

symbol

[The chart symbol. NULL means the symbol of the current chart (with Expert Advisor attached).

period

[in] Period of the chart (timeframe). Can take one of values of the enumeration ENUM_TIMEFRAMES. 0 means the period of the current chart.

Returned value

If the chart is opened successfully, the function returns the chart identifier. Otherwise it returns 0. To get the information on the error, call the GetLastError() function.

Note

The maximum possible number of simultaneously opened charts in the terminal cannot be larger than the CHARTS_MAX value.

Artyom Trishkin:

Have you read the rules of the forum? What does it say about being rude to forum participants?

Have you read them?
I just tried to find it and found the rules of the site. It doesn't even say a word about"rudeness to forum users".

Also, what is this ephemeral "boorish attitude"? Please write down what you understand it to mean.

I understand insults. There is not a single insult or swear word in my texts.

Thanks, it's sorted!

aksiman:

Did you get acquainted?
I've been trying to find it and all I could find were the rules of the site. There's no mention of"rudeness to forum participants".

Also, what is this ephemeral "boorish attitude"? Please write down what you understand it to mean.

I understand insults. There is not a single insult or swear word in my texts.

Do you think a moderator may not know the rules?

Again you cannot find anything. I'm afraid to give you a direct link - you're boorish...

--------
And you do not know anything about trolling either, or spam?

It is not a very good time for you to brag and show off - we are fighting rudeness and discord on the forum.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Interesting and Humorous

Rashid Umarov, 2017.08.07 14:28

Attention all members of the community!

For any posts with politics, which provoke the participants of the branch to mutual squabbles and insults, will be banned for a week. This applies primarily to attacks/mockery on national and territorial grounds. Discussion of historical facts in favour of this or that country/people, under the guise of objectivity, will also be purged.

Anyone who joins in the discussion of such provocative posts will be banned, no matter what you write in response to such a post. We are forced to take such measures to maintain order in the thread.

I just don't know... what to do?

You don't fall under these conditions, but you're rude like a king, which is also a violation of the rules.

Artyom Trishkin:

And you think a moderator may not know the rules?

Again you can not find anything. I'm already afraid to give you a direct link - you're rude...

--------
And you do not know anything about trolling or spam?

It's not a good time for you to come in to brag and show off - it's the time to fight boorishness and discord on the forum.

I just don't know... what to do?

You don't fall under these conditions, but you're rude like a king, which is also a violation of the rules.

You still haven't written what you mean by "boorish behaviour". To me it is something ephemeral. It's an excuse to ban everyone.

"It's funny that even in the post you attached thereis no word about the "rude attitude".

So you have your own rules separate from the administration)?

What's even funnier is that it's in theInteresting and Humor section on page 4000. So I had to read all the topics and pages of the forum yes? Before you write something)))

Just stop writing to me).

aksiman:

You still haven't written what you mean by "boorish behaviour". For me it is something ephemeral. It's an excuse to ban everyone.

"also a violation of the rules" Funny that even in the post you attached there is no word about "boorish attitude".

So you have your own rules separate from the administration)?

What's even funnier is that it's in theInteresting and Humour section on page 4000. So I had to read all the topics and pages of the forum yes? Before you write something)))

Just stop writing to me).

Read yourself at your leisure. Look for ephemera. Sutra, I hope you will be enough to read the rules?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Any questions newbies have on MQL4, help and discussion on algorithms and codes

aksiman, 2017.08.07 17:31

Tell me, what do you want to say?
Always been a pain in the ass. If you don't want to help, don't write anything.
There are 4200 indicators. I wrote it here on purpose. Maybe someone has used one recently and remembers the names.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Any questions newbies have on MQL4, help and discussion on algorithms and codes

aksiman, 2017.08.07 18:33

I'm answering you. It's not help and you'd better not write anything.)
I already knew about the link and I've been through 10 pages. Once again I'm telling you there's 4200, would you really sit there and read every one? Who are you kidding?
That doesn't look like help at all, it looks like mockery. Maybe you'll throw out a link to an mtq4 tutorial on any question in code and write"it's enough for anyone who really needs it"?

Do you even realise that this is just ridiculous)

And you can also create a forum on any topic and just full screen there will be a link to google, wiki and the phrase"This is enough for someone who really needs it"

Well stupid questions do not need to ask a forum!) Who invented these forums in the first place? Lazybones!)

I have no complaints to you at all. I did not write a post to you, but to people who have used such an indicator recently. I'm telling you again.

Good evening again!
Guys, please advise how to put an indicator on the chart from the EA, for example MA?

Which way should I dig? Which command can be used, if at all?

Valerius:

Good evening again!
Can you guys please tell me how to attach an indicator, for example MA, to a chart from an EA?

Which way should I dig? Which command can be used, if at all?

There is a standard function in MT5.

In MT4, look towards programmatic loading of the required template on the chart. It is true, there is a problem here - when you load a new template on the chart with the EA, the template unloads this EA.

You can just display graphical objects on the chart instead of the indicator lines - it works fine, but only for a small interval of history - I usually put the output for 30 to 100 bars - it is enough for analysis of the short-term history.

Reason: