Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 233

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Check your settings, maybe you have too many bars to display, hence the lags.

OK. Can you tell me how to reduce the number of bars you don't want?

Rustam Bikbulatov:

OK. Can you tell me how to reduce the number of bars you don't want?

Service - settings - max bars in window (value should not be less than 5000). Restart the terminal and that's it.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Service - settings - max bars in window (value should not be less than 5000). Restart the terminal and that's it.

Thank you! Learned something new) Helps!

Hi, could you please tell me how to convert the angle of inclination from radiant units to degrees in MQL4?

Nikolayanatoli4:
Hello, could you please tell me how to convert angle of inclination from radiant units to degrees in MQL4?

You studied geometry and stereometry in school. Not much of a problem then.

Victor Nikolaev:

You studied geometry and stereometry in school. Not much of a problem then.

There's no problem with geometry. I thought there might be a special function built in.

Nikolayanatoli4:
No problem with the geometry. Thought there might be a special function built in.

I think there is a logic to it. Pi=180°.

You can get everything out of it.

Greetings.

When compiling, if OrderOpen(), OrderClose(), etc. functions are not checked, it gives a warning about this. Is there any point in writing this check if errors are logged anyway?

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings.

When compiling, if OrderOpen(), OrderClose(), etc. functions are not checked, it gives a warning about this. Is there any sense in writing this check if errors are already printed in the log?

A good "tone" of programming is a program without errors and warnings, everything else is amateurish.

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings.

When compiling, if OrderOpen(), OrderClose(), etc. functions are not checked, it gives a warning about this. Is there any point in writing this check if errors are logged anyway?

You're not going to withdraw the money earned by the Expert Advisor from the journal. Accordingly, the program must handle the errors in order to act accordingly.
Reason: