Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 230

If the graph is clear, it will return 1.

Attached script, it outputs the number of windows, on the current graph.

Files:
win_Total.mq4  1 kb

Evgeny Belyaev:

Indicator data on mql4 can only be obtained from the current chart. It will not work with other charts.
I am studying the variant with ChartNext function, which gives the number of charts, and then within each of them, for example, check for the presence of indicator.... But so far the whole chain does not add up...

Andrei I'm studying a variant with ChartNext function, which gives a number of charts, and then inside each of them for example to check for the presence of indicator.... But so far the whole chain does not add up...

Is it a variant of the Expert Advisor that brings profit? Share it... If you manage to create an empty child window for the chart of the terminal without the chart - it will count. Will it bring profit? Most of your questions can be solved quickly by writing an appropriate script.

STARIJ:
Is this a profit-making EA option? Share...
It's simple. If there are multiple charts, you have to take that into account to calculate the lot. Right?

Andrei:
It's as simple as that. If there are several charts, you have to take that into account to calculate the lot. Right?

No.

STARIJ:

Is this a variant of a profit-generating EA? Share... If you manage to create an empty child window for the terminal chart without a chart, it will count. Will it bring profit? Most of your questions can be solved quickly by writing an appropriate script.

Write such a script, and do not forget to post it. Loop through all the charts, and make a window counter for each, and eventually you have a script informing the user of the number of windows on all charts.

Guys, can you tell me why error 138 is popping up in the tester? This is a first for me... :-(

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Guys, can you tell me why the error 138 is popping up in the tester. this is a first for me... :-(

ERR_REQUOTE

New prices

REQUOTE.

Evgeny Belyaev Write a script. Loop through all the charts, and make a window counter for each ... on all the charts.

Here's a little something I whipped up.

Eugene! Can you tell me how to display the name of the symbol

Files:

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Guys, can you tell me why error 138 is popping up in the tester? This is a first for me... :-(
Ask and Bid mixed up
Reason: