Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 57

Vitaly Muzichenko:
The beauties and necessities are only a separate indicator, there is no other way.
Dak should be made and put in the archive of unnecessary code of the base,

Without beauty science turns into boorishness you can't make up a nail!)

Andrey077:
GOOD DAY TO ALL . Can you tell me how to set up an AMERICAN AND EUROPEAN SESSION in MT4 terminal?

Search the forum more often and you'll be fine ;)

For example:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7753

Индикатор торговых сессий
Индикатор торговых сессий
  • votes: 19
  • Igor Kim
  • www.mql5.com
Показывает начала и окончания трёх торговых сессий: азиатской, европейской и американской.

Alexander Antoshkin:
Dak should do and put in an archive of unnecessary base code,

Without beauty science turns to boorishness you can't make up a nail!)

Try it, if it doesn't work, paste the code and questions in a new post

Files:
ez0bsi.mq4  11 kb

Hello! Can anyone give an example of a REAL (preferably if based on a regular ZigZag, and with minimum

lots) trend-following trading system for intraday "trading" in currencies, capable of "picking up" at 5 and 15

percentage of 70-80% of the current day POTENTIAL income?

Hello, could you tell me how to merge the top 3 command lines into one.

Vova100:
Hello, could you tell me how to merge the top 3 command lines into one.
At least a screenshot to understand what kind of lines you want to merge.

Dear experts, please advise what to add in the code of my indicator to display all its history in the window when it is launched ?

The problem is that it starts drawing a line only when a new bar comes in the window. And if you switch the timeframe, it doesn't save the history. Thanks

Files:

Stafort:

Dear experts, please advise what to add in the code of my indicator to display all its history in the window when it is launched ?

The problem is that it starts drawing a line only when a new bar comes in the window. And if you switch the timeframe, it doesn't save the history. Thanks

The best way is to write an indicator that uses the EA's operating logic

I'm sorry, how is that? I'm still very "green" in these matters... Please advise, I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

Stafort:
I'm sorry, how? I'm a bit green on the subject... Please advise me, I'd appreciate it. Thank you! [Laughs]

That's about right, but I don't think you can do it, so you have to go tothe "right people".

Reason: