Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 56

I connected my account to virtual hosting and put my EA on.

I keep getting an error in the hosting log EURUSD,H1: tick processing...

What is it? How can I fight it?

Files:
333333.png  40 kb

Sergey Kruglov:

I connected my account to virtual hosting and put my EA on.

I keep getting some kind of error in the hosting log EURUSD,H1: tick processing...

What is it? How can I fight it?

I found a brief thread in English forum with advice on fixing the same error. But there was only one piece of advice - contact service desk.

That is - if you fix it (yourself, or users here will advise, or service desk) - let me know how it is fixed (I will write in that thread).

Sorry, if the question seems silly when testing downloaded quotes tikstori the results write quality n/a (the entire bar is green, ie fully been used minute ticks and errors 0) and on all forums when testing the guys writes quality they say 99.9% what does it mean? and why I do not issue a report in this quality?

MONTE_CRISTO:
i got tixtori quotes when i have tested it and it says quality n/a (the whole bar is green, i.e. i used 0 minute ticks and 0 total errors), guys wrote quality 99.9% on all forums and why i have not got a report of this quality?

Did you start the terminal via a tixtory? If not, that may well be why you have n/a.

And also - is Tixtory a paid version?

Sergey Kruglov:

Did you start the terminal via a tixtory? If not, that may well be why you have n/a.

Also - is tixtory a paid version?

no tixtory is not paid and how to run through tixtory terminal? i tried to run it does not start something in english about the builds says

MONTE_CRISTO:
i can't run it through the buy terminal with tixlory.

The history can be exported perfectly from MT5, I don't see why it's such a pain. The script lies in kodobaseshistoryexport.mq5

Vitalie Postolache:

The history can be exported perfectly from MT5, I don't see why it's such a pain. In kodobase the script isshistoryexport.mq5

as i remember, the quotes are leaky and the Tickstory is of good quality

HELLO ALL. How do I set up the AMERICAN AND EUROPEAN SESSION on my MT4 terminal?

Who knows?
How to enable or make "beauties" in mt4 - displaying trades on the chart in real time?

Alexander Antoshkin:
Who knows?
How to enable or make "beauties" in mt4 - displaying trades on the chart in real time?
Only a separate indicator, there is no other way.
Reason: