Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 239

what is the difference between margin and free margin in mt4 ?

Good day. Can you tell me, there are two linear oscillators (levels of both 0-100), how to make mql4 so that the written indicator would signal when the two lines are close to each other, within, say, 5 points, that is, the difference between the lines was not more than 5.

Here is what I have written so far (in short)

if iStochastic() - iRsi() == <5 && iStochastic() - iRsi() == >0 (>0 is in case if RSI is higher than stochastic, for example if we take away stochastic value of say 70 and rsi value 80 we get -10 and then result will always be lower than 5) --- "code" for the case when rsi is lower than stochastic, and so on...

|| iRsi() - iStochastic() == <5 && iRsi() -iStochastic()==>0 ---- the same only in reverse if rsi is higher

So < or > after == is an operand expected, what should be written here to avoid errors, or simply how to write it correctly?

Sereban5050:

Good day. Can you tell me, there are two linear oscillators (levels of both 0-100), how to make mql4 so that the written indicator would signal when the two lines are close to each other, within, say, 5 points, that is, the difference between the lines was not more than 5.

Here is what I have written so far (in short)

if iStochastic() - iRsi() == <5 && iStochastic() - iRsi() == >0 (>0 is in case if RSI is higher than stochastic, for example if we take away stochastic value of say 70 and rsi value 80 we get -10 and then result will always be lower than 5) --- "code" for the case when rsi is lower than stochastic, and so on...

|| iRsi() - iStochastic() == <5 && iRsi() -iStochastic()==>0 ---- the same only in reverse if rsi is higher

So < or > after == is an operand expected - what should I write here to avoid errors, or simply how should I write it correctly?

if (MathAbs(PSI - Stoch) <= 5*_Point)

{

//---

}

MathAbs() - this function returns an absolute number, without the minus sign, if there is one

<= - less or equal

5*_Point - five points at the current instrument, it can be 0.00005 or 0.005 if it is JPYUSD

Yuriy Lyachshenko:

Thank you

Good evening, is it possible to install MT4 terminal with the same login on different computers?

MaratGum:
Good evening, is it possible to install MT4 terminal with the same login on different computers?
Yes, you can

Help me recover my MT4 password. I know the username but I have lost the password. My account is a training account. I bought an indicator for this login. I need to install MT4 on another computer. Can not install without password...

MaratGum:
Help me recover my MT4 password. I know the username but I have lost the password. My account is a training account. I bought an indicator for this login. I need to install MT4 on another computer. Can not install without password...

Look in the postal tab in the terminal.

HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE LEVERAGE OF OPEN ORDERS IN MT4 ?

These are the kind of questions you need to ask a broker. Probably not until after the close.
Reason: