Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 145

Artsem:

Yes, I didn't notice the custom button.

I can't change the colour to 'numeral' in your panel.

C'96,185,94'

Hello fellow programmers. Please tell me where to find answers to the following questions: How to transfer code of the EA to DLL file? How to protect the code of the EA from copying? How to "bind" the EA to one computer? How to create a license for the EA? How to set an expiry date for a license of the EA? Where can I find up-to-date and comprehensive information on this topic? And preferably with examples, so as not to reinvent the wheel)

Kolya32:
Hello fellow programmers. Please tell me where to find answers to the following questions: How to transfer code of the EA to DLL file? How to protect the code of the EA from copying? How to "bind" the EA to one computer? How to create a license for the EA? Where can I find comprehensive and up-to-date information on this topic? And preferably with examples, so as not to reinvent the wheel)

Use the Market - there's protection, tethering, ...

Every program purchased on the Market is hardwired to the user's computer and must be activated.

Hello to all comrades! My question is, can Metatrader 4 be configured for weekend trading on BOO?

Konstantin Erin:

Use the Market - there's protection, tethering, ...

Every programme purchased on the Market is hardwired to the user's computer and must be activated.

Thank you for your reply...

Comrades!!! There is a code that prohibits trading by checking the account!!!

if(AccountNumber() != 638856) // checking account
{
Print("This account will not work with the Expert Advisor, the account is not yours!!!");
}
else
{
orderSend and blah blah blah
}

All works without any questions!!!! How can i disallow my EA to trade after this check?
I.e., if I have access, then the EA will trade and I can do it manually, and if I don't have access, then only manual trades!

sviter-pro:
Comrades!!! There is a code that prohibits trading by checking the account!!!

if(AccountNumber() != 638856) // checking account
{
Print("This account will not work with the Expert Advisor, the account is not yours!!!");
}
else
{
orderSend and blah blah blah
}

All works without any questions!!!! How can i disallow my EA to trade after this check?
I.e., if I have access, then the EA will trade and I can do it manually, and if I don't have access, then only manual trades!

Prescribe everything in OnInit() and after Print() return INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT; and then else is not needed.

Help please! MT4 terminal is not installed (sorry if I got into the wrong branch) at the stage of downloading files? system w 7.64, tell me what to do, all libraries are installed, netframework latest 4.72, java and 32 and 64, what is wrong, no brokerage or from this site, no.
Files:

azsxg8181:
i can't install mt4 terminal (sorry if i posted in the wrong branch) at the stage of loading files? w 7.64 system, tell me what to do, i installed all the libraries, net framework latest 4.72, java also 32 and 64, what's wrong, no brokers or from this site, nothing.

Minimal requirements for MetaTrader 4:

The client terminal can run under Microsoft Windows XP (SP3)/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/10 operating systems. Also a processor with SSE2 instruction set support is required. Other hardware requirements depend on the specific use of the terminal - the load of running MQL4 programs, the number of active tools, charts, etc.

Vladimir Karputov:

Minimal requirements for MetaTrader 4:

The client terminal can run under Microsoft Windows XP (SP3)/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/10 operating systems. Also a processor with SSE2 instruction set support is required. Other hardware requirements depend on the specific scenarios of using the terminal - the load of running MQL4 programs, the number of active tools, charts, etc.

I have installed on this processor (before the reinstallation of Windows), 3 terminals from different brokers and all worked, no firewall, antivirus, the same, and now the problem.
Reason: