Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 169

George George:

my strategy is based on RSI with a period of 1 candle

in tradingview RSI 1 is shown as a function of two values-0 and 100

It does not show anything in my Metatrader

what to do?

There was an answer here a long time ago, wasn't there?

help with the condition what is wrong

int OrderOpen_3_3(int cyc)//ok

{

double price=0;

strh="22";

double buy=ObjectGet(strh,OBJPROP_PRICE1);

strl="21";

double sell=ObjectGet(strl,OBJPROP_PRICE1);

int SP=StrToInteger("3");

double A=Ask;

double B=Bid;

double spread=(A-B);

if(Hour()<1){return(0);}//4

if(OrderCount()==0)

{

if(spread>=SP*dig_ret*Point){return(0);}

if(Bid>=buy)

double ress_=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot,Ask,Slippage*dig_ret,0,0,NULL,magic,0,clrOrange);

if(spread>=SP*dig_ret*Point){return(0);}

if(Bid<=sell)

double res_=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lot,Bid,Slippage*dig_ret,0,0,NULL,magic,0,clrDarkViolet)

}

return(0);

}//*/

on sale condition works fine but purchase is always activated regardless of the condition

Thanks

MT4 v4.0 Build 1170
I download from Metacquotes website for testing M1 quote archive 2016.01.01-2018.12.31 for several pairs, AUDCAD, GBPUSD etc.
When testing, trading on different pairs stops on 19.10.2018.
Turns out there are no quotes in the quote archive from 20.10.2018 and onwards until the end of the year.
I deleted quotes, reloaded, reloaded the terminal and other tinkering - nothing helps.
On M1 chart also the gap, after 19.10.2018 immediately 22.01.2019, on the screenshot.
Please help...
Files:
0pc6d.png  24 kb

MikeZv:
MT4 v4.0 Build 1170
I am downloading from Metacquotes website for testing an archive of M1 quotes 2016.01.01-2018.12.31 for several pairs, AUDCAD, GBPUSD etc.
When testing, trading on different pairs stops on 19.10.2018.
Turns out there are no quotes in the quote archive from 20.10.2018 and onwards until the end of the year.
I deleted quotes, reloaded, reloaded the terminal and other tinkering - nothing helps.
On M1 chart also the gap, after 19.10.2018 immediately 22.01.2019, on the screenshot.
Please help...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

The problem with holes in quotes archive

Sergey Basov, 2018.01.25 08:01

Try this:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/165405#comment_5602248

You can also clean history\downloads and history\"server" directories before that, or delete them altogether.

Sergey Basov:

Thanks for the info, I'll try it now ...

I just started to work on the markets in Meta Trader 4. I have installed it on my iPhone, but I can not understand how to set the desired instrument in the chart.

Good day everyone.

For some reason I can't draw my indicator for more than 60,000 bars. I want to see the indicator from the beginning of 2018 on pentameters, but I can only see it from the middle of the year. If I set the parameter to be drawn since January, the indicator is not drawn at all. What is the reason?

silura:
Hello Hello! I just started to work in the markets in Meta Trader 4 program. I have installed it on my iPhone, but I can not understand how to set the required instrument in the chart.

There is a pencil icon next to the cross. Click on the pencil, then click on the cross, then choose a folder (e.g. fx majors) and choose the symbol you want to add.

Hello, I have this situation, I am going to rent several signals on one account where I will have one EA duplicator installed, how can I set up a duplicator with different lots for different signals? As I understand it is not possible to set magiks in the signals?

Example: on signal 1 the duplicator should set 0.1 lot and on signal 2 should set 0.4 lots etc.

Hi! I take a screenshot of the screen using the function:
WindowScreenShot ("Screenshotname.png",1280,720); but it saves everything in the Files folder, and I need to specify the path to another folder that would save it!
Reason: