Copy Signal - can I amplify the lots size?

Is there a way where I can double the lot size copied?

example, signal provider has $100 and open a 0.01 lot.

I have a $100 account, and I want to open a 0.02 lot.

Is it possible? How do I do it?

Maybe a EA to duplicate trades in my account? 

s050399b:

Is there a way where I can double the lot size copied?

example, signal provider has $100 and open a 0.01 lot.

I have a $100 account, and I want to open a 0.02 lot.

Is it possible? How do I do it?

Maybe a EA to duplicate trades in my account? 

The only way you can "legally" do it is to ensure you have the same or greater leverage, same or higher currency and twice the deposit amount as the signal (actually you will need 205% more as you can only use 95% of your funds). The only other way to do it is to duplicate the trades with a trade copier but this is technically against the rules.

Stuart Browne:
The only way you can "legally" do it is to ensure you have the same or greater leverage, same or higher currency and twice the deposit amount as the signal (actually you will need 205% more as you can only use 95% of your funds). The only other way to do it is to duplicate the trades with a trade copier but this is technically against the rules.

why is using trade copier against the rules? i mean if the default feature of mt4 allows us to set our own percentage, it would be great.

Use Case

signal provider has $10,000 in his trading account, and his max drawdown is 5%

I have $50,000, but I do not want to put $50,000 to a forex broker, I put only $10,000 and I want 5x the signal.

s050399b:

why is using trade copier against the rules? i mean if the default feature of mt4 allows us to set our own percentage, it would be great.

No idea mate, I don't make the rules and I don't necessarily agree with them, just telling you what they are. https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

Stuart Browne:

No idea mate, I don't make the rules and I don't necessarily agree with them, just telling you what they are. https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

alright, 
Reason: